FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ rotot ;
Did you ask your ISP why they seem to throttle traffic from FS?
Or did you complain about it?

People are doing this for more than one year about their youtube/megaupload throttling, and it still falls on deaf ears, so excuse me not to waste my time with that.
Also, France Telecom/Orange is actively lobbying to make pay big content providers, that's no coincidence. last thing, Orange hired Christine Albanel, ie the ex-deputy famous for both her massive incompetence (she suggested using open office firewall (?!) as a security measure, no kidding) and pushing the infamous Hadopi law. They're also a regular laughstock when they try to make money around hadopi.
good luck with them...

@Ricky Are the downloads from a copy of a file still counted, or are the stats under "#DL*
I" frozen again? I've tried to download a file from my own account but the download was not counted.

for the record, FS became close to unusable with biggest french ISP Orange, I suppose they're doing nasty things à la Comcast. The best when downloading from FS is around...20 kb/sec the whole day (maybe it's better at 2AM but I'm not a creature of the night)
I expected things would go better with premium account but no luck, the only thing I get is no waiting time, but saving 15-20 seconds when it takes 10-15 hours to download a file isn't much an argument :D

Is there a way you could do something the same way you did for comcast users ?

Are you using a translator?

@ Prazsky: That's the FS2FS function that we will be working on, when we aren't patching up our site because people start abusing it :)

At the given time I'm not able to move files from one account to another.

Gosh that's a bummer. Now I am having a headache trying to figure how I can transfer all my files to my main account. The usual upload and download method will take ages as we are talking about over 400gb of files here.

I wish you could provide me a way for easy transfer :(

@ ackt: Yes, we did payments yesterday.

@ wijiji: Did payments yesterday.

@ techdaemon: Yes they are. And it should have counted for at least 1. Please wait as it isn't updated "real time".

@ Prazsky: Can't buddy. Hands tied.

@RickyFS: I'm Fileserve Premium Account, my username FS is clrwtr

I bought 2-years premium account, i don't share account on Rapidleech, and now it got blocked.

Please unblock my account.

Boko

For everyone's information...He was running a rapidleech service.

As said..We don't ban people because they're using it to upload or grab a few gigs to send their releases elsewhere.

Furthermore, if we do make a genuine mistake we apologize...As seen before.

@rototo why don't you use a vpn?french law sucks all my french friends use vpn its not safe browsing warez as i know in french isp monitor traffic so if you buy a vpn you will get full speed and your isp won't know what you doing also you will be safe.. im jst suggesting him :P and yea fileserve is popular on french warez i use it everyday even people prefer it over hotfile.mu and fileserve are the two most use filehost in france :D

@rototo why don't you use a vpn?french law sucks all my french friends use vpn its not safe browsing warez as i know in french isp monitor traffic

sorry to hear your french friends have no clue what hadopi is for. it has ZERO impact on direct download. or rather, it greatly helped to boost direct download popularity as this is P2P that gets scrutinized by Trident Media Guard (who was hired for that)

so if you buy a vpn you will get full speed and your isp won't know what you doing also you will be safe.. im jst suggesting him :P and yea fileserve is popular on french warez i use it everyday even people prefer it over hotfile.mu and fileserve are the two most use filehost in france :D

I know, and I also know Fileserve certainly won't stay that popular if half of the french can't use it anymore with those horrid speeds. don't expect 8 million people to buy VPN...
now I don't want to hijack FS support thread, so we should keep the debate about hadopi VPN etc out of here.

sorry to hear your french friends have no clue what hadopi is for. it has ZERO impact on direct download. or rather, it greatly helped to boost direct download popularity as this is P2P that gets scrutinized by Trident Media Guard (who was hired for that)

I know, and I also know Fileserve certainly won't stay that popular if half of the french can't use it anymore with those horrid speeds. don't expect 8 million people to buy VPN...
now I don't want to hijack FS support thread, so we should keep the debate about hadopi VPN etc out of here.

im not talking about hadopi man :)) i know that you can even be fucked download copyright stuff in france i was suggesting you that to be safe also like i know lots of french use it fearing the law etc well i won't debate over stuff here but all i can say is that french law sucks you know what happened to wawamania forum admin etc zac.well goodluck mate hope fileserve fix the prob B-)

Mass payout today right?

Yes according to this post :

-------------------------------------------------------------------

STEPS you have to do to get paid:

"In order to get paid, you must first transfer money from your earnings account."

1. At Earnings Account: fileserve.com/my-earnings-downloads.php
press "Transfer to Payout Account" button
BEFORE 11:59PM EST [FS time] on any Sunday. Help at time zones: worldtimezone.com/index24.php

2. Wait until your money transfered
from your Earnings Account
to your Payout Account
and the transfer becomes approved.
Might take a day or two. -> Monday or Tuesday

3. After that at Payout Account: fileserve.com/my-earnings.php
press "Payout" button.

4. Wait until you get your money.
You get paid on Wednesday at the latest.
Mass Payment = Wednesday 6-7AM EST [FS time]. Help at time zones: worldtimezone.com/index24.php

-------------------------------------------------------------------

It should have been at 7 AM EST. However it's 8:37 AM EST and I haven't been paid either but last time it was the same and I was paid on thursday, maybe this time we also didn't get into the cut.

EDIT:

@ tre2k3: Check 4 pages back - Everyone got paid yesterday

Oh, I was replying at the same time that you RickyFS. However my payment to PayPal is still with the circle and I requested on 2010-11-22 . Are you going to pay me today or tomorrow? =)
My account is Mithrandir.

@ tre2k3: Check 4 pages back - Everyone got paid yesterday

Ricky look, sorry that repeat my problem but look:

Pantallazo.png

My user is wijiji

RickyFS,

I message this forum yesterday.But you replied others and why are you neglect my message RickyFS.
:(

I converted my free account to premium account (22.11.2010). (23.11.2010) my account disable ( Display "USER DISABLED" ). Capacity of my account is about 500GB.i get so much hard to upload these data.i send a message yesterday(23.11.2010) to fileserve but they didn't reply me yet.plz unblock my account as soon as possible. if you are in online plz reply now.

MY fileserve Login User NAME= UMPLATINUM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back