FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didnt make sense to be skipped since I hit the payout button a day earlier than last week and got paid. I thought it was Wednesdays...

Edited, thanks ;)

You're welcome :)

@RickyFS: Sorry for insisting but from your last post I got the impression that you said 'payments were made yesterday' like there wouldn't be any payments today or tomorrow. Could you tell me whether you are going to pay me today or tomorrow? Because I haven't been paid and I did all the steps (asked on sunday and transferred on monday):

3026o0x.jpg

Yes according to this post :

It should have been at 7 AM EST. However it's 8:37 AM EST and I haven't been paid either but last time it was the same and I was paid on thursday, maybe this time we also didn't get into the cut.

EDIT:

Oh, I was replying at the same time that you RickyFS. However my payment to PayPal is still with the circle and I requested on 2010-11-22 . Are you going to pay me today or tomorrow? =)
My account is Mithrandir.
Its not always on Wednesdays as you can see. <_<

Hello and greetings to all

I'm planning to make somekind of uploading services for those that want to make extra income from Fileserve but dont have time to find the content. Basically I'll use rapidleech to grab the contents and remote upload them to my clients' FServe account. I'll also search for the covers, basic info about the files, screenshot, manage the files & folders, and so on

But before that, I need to know if I'm risking my self and my clients' account due to the fact that:
- I'll use rapidleech to remoteupload files to different accounts
- I'll constantly log in and out to lots of different account from the same IP

Fortunately, up till now I only have one referral (even though I think that he uses the same rapidleech provider as mine)

I hope the experienced users here would share their valuable insights.

Thank you

You are not allowed to build any kind of service on top of FSs service (I think) - and accounts are personal.

And whatever you do you CAN NOT interlink (with referrals) different accounts if they are yours / if you have access to them.

Wait for Rickys answer...

@ all who didnt get their payments: Cut off date was Monday at some certain time. We paid out on Tuesday.

I can understand the frustration of this, however, quite a few people were approved for transfer on Sunday and followingly requested for payout...Those were the ones who did get paid.

We pay anywhere between Mon and Wednesday. Those who have the circles for payment will be in the next payment cycle

@ cosmin83bci: For login and entering page, download page and all other pages EXCEPT login & file manager it should be quick. We're in the process of fixing file manager.

@ Unyil: Probably best not to follow through with that idea.

@ all who didnt get their payments: Cut off date was Monday at some certain time. We paid out on Tuesday.

I can understand the frustration of this, however, quite a few people were approved for transfer on Sunday and followingly requested for payout...Those were the ones who did get paid.

We pay anywhere between Mon and Wednesday. Those who have the circles for payment will be in the next payment cycle

OK, thanks RickyFS! So this doesnt apply?:

-------------------------------------------------------------------

STEPS you have to do to get paid:

"In order to get paid, you must first transfer money from your earnings account."

1. At Earnings Account: fileserve.com/my-earnings-downloads.php
press "Transfer to Payout Account" button
BEFORE 11:59PM EST [FS time] on any Sunday. Help at time zones: worldtimezone.com/index24.php

2. Wait until your money transfered
from your Earnings Account
to your Payout Account
and the transfer becomes approved.
Might take a day or two. -> Monday or Tuesday

3. After that at Payout Account: fileserve.com/my-earnings.php
press "Payout" button.

4. Wait until you get your money.
You get paid on Wednesday at the latest.
Mass Payment = Wednesday 6-7AM EST [FS time]. Help at time zones: worldtimezone.com/index24.php

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Or is it just because we pressed payout on monday after the cut off time?

Another question: Can I use a fileserve premium account in a rapidleech or remote desktop? Because from what you said account sharing isn't ok but If in a rapidleech each one uses his/her own premium you would be getting downloads from one IP and different premiums but that's ok right? I would appreciate it if you can clarify this :)

Also, related to premium accounts, I would like to inquire you a question that was asked before:

I just have one doubt : If i buy it from paypal it costs me 10€ if buy it with my FS money it costs me 10$, why is that?

Is this a bug? If so, is it still unsolved? If so, I will avoid asking for payment and redeem six months of premium cause I trust you :D <3
Now that I think maybe by paypal the cost is in euros (an expensive currency) to cover the costs of paypal fees that fileserve had to pay when paying to the user. In other words it's a 'prize' to those that keep the money inside fileserve and also it's cheaper -at least at the moment that the euro is stronger than the dollar- for fileserve uploaders than for those that don't upload but I would like you to clarify this also.

@ Cyberpunk: Or is it just because we pressed payout on monday after the cut off time? <= It's usually because of this.

For the RL question - We recommend people getting dedicated IPs, so we avoid any mix-ups or misunderstandings. It's worth it in the long run. Furthermore, true dedicated uploaders do not use much download stream...They use upload and they use a ton of this which we are perfectly OK with.

Last question I pull the trumphcard (see page 1)

@RickyFS: My IP: 123.30.129.107 always get banned from Fileserve.com, i don't know why, Fileserve.com keeps banning my IP, i don't login many times with wrong password, i don't ddos Fileserve.

Sometimes i can access Fileserve.com but after 1-2 minutes, my IP got banned again. Maybe this is mistake, please unblock my IP.

Thank you.

@ Boko: Didn't you already admit to my colleague you're running a public RL service abusing our bandwidth?

@ masterb56: We check alexa regularly. It has shown "Slow" for... Since I remember we started checking it daily :) - And that was some time ago

@RickyFS: This is not my Rapidleech Server, this is my computer's IP. My IP also got banned from Fileserve.com, so i need you to unblock my IP.

Come on, my premium account got disabled. So you should not ban my IP also.

My IP is 123.30.129.107

Boko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back