Filegag.com -PPS 55% of Sale+Rebill , PPD Upto 30$ per 1000 downloads!

Which Affiliate Plan You like to work with

• PPS (Pay Per Sale) - 55% of Sale + 55% of Rebill

Votes: 35 13.4%
  • PPD (Pay Per Download) -Upto 60$ / 1000 Downloads

Votes: 211 80.5%
  • MIX (Mixed plan) - 50% of downloads + 25% of sales + 25% of Rebill

Votes: 16 6.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Filegag, I'm tired of listing.)

I will not harm your file hosting and I hope that you will have a normal payment system as soon as possible. Just do not use Payza or Moneybookers, they will block your account as quickly as Paypal. Use a credit card billings, such as Avangate.

How about this, 75dls all different IP adresses and reports says 18dls.

dls.png

reports.png

Why would someone download one file multiple times?
And you can check all IPs.
And i deleted all other files so it will be clean only todays downloads and todays reports.
Files are posted 16 hours ago.

And now i cant check reports and dls to update you cuz site is not working.

-update-

After truth about filegag that i wrote and many people before me, he/she banned me from site with no reason at all. And no mail received with explanation why they banned me.
ban.png

Last edited:
Goodbye

Goodbye
Your accountant is very bad
This stealing many downloads
Unable to continue working well
Goodbye and good luck with your business.

Further, who has higher rates than us?

Well I've personally only earned $1.23 with you for an entire month which IMO is a big waste of time while the 4 other hosts I use I earn 3 times that amount in a single day for each host individually.

I'd say pretty much any other host currently available has higher rates than you. I'm just being honest about it and I really think if there wasn't a problem, 30 people wouldn't be posting there is.

You need to up your FTP upload speed too. The 70kbps DSL limitation is quite slow. I can't take uploading serious with such a limitation.

Last edited:
After careful analysis we have changed our PPD counter to make it much more lucrative for our affiliates. It looked like a lot of downloads were not being counted as revenue because they were not being completed. To make it simpler, we are now counting all downloads regardless if they are completed or not. Also, we will count all downloads, not just unique downloads. We will be limiting the total amount of revenues the same IP address can generate for the affiliate to prevent any fraud.

About our payment processor... I will try to get it setup for this weekend. It has been frustrating and expensive having to integrate many different payment processors and then eventually, they always end up denying my application. Our new payment gateway will be setup for the long-term which I think will convert nicely.

About our payment processor... I will try to get it setup for this weekend. It has been frustrating and expensive having to integrate many different payment processors and then eventually, they always end up denying my application. Our new payment gateway will be setup for the long-term which I think will convert nicely.

Add a credit card billing. Other payment systems can not replace Paypal. 90% of users pay only by credit card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back