Filegag.com -PPS 55% of Sale+Rebill , PPD Upto 30$ per 1000 downloads!

Which Affiliate Plan You like to work with

• PPS (Pay Per Sale) - 55% of Sale + 55% of Rebill

Votes: 35 13.4%
  • PPD (Pay Per Download) -Upto 60$ / 1000 Downloads

Votes: 211 80.5%
  • MIX (Mixed plan) - 50% of downloads + 25% of sales + 25% of Rebill

Votes: 16 6.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
admin doesnt reply,and dont do anything!leave this host,it's over.

you are nuts. i just spoke with him. who are you to deduce that it is over? maybe it is for you. if you want to leave this host no one is stopping you but leave us all be.

btw my download counts are getting better today. i'm not sure yet if it is because of the rapidgator issue. i will update you guys laters.

Last edited:
the last 4 days i had 536 download but,report shows me only 95 counted downloads.i lost 80-85% of my total earnings.this problem more than one week old!!!!

I have no intention to screw over uploader's... From a business perspective, it really makes no sense on our part as server expenses are much higher and I have to think long-term. Like I said, this issue is a direct result from the xfilesharingscript and only Sibsoft can really fix. For whatever reason, it seems that only a portion of downloads are being counted which is very strange. I thought Sibsoft would fix today, but they did not. I am on it!

why do you guy have ton of ads on your download link site, also when the link is generated you have to copy n paste the link, before you used to just click it n it will download, please fix.

Alright I give up. I can no longer use this host. Download counts still don't work right for PPD members and downloaders can't even purchase any premium membership from you for the PPS members since your script throws and error.

It is my fault though, XFileSharing Pro host. I hurt myself making that choice. Time to start again from the beginning with someone else.

Alright I give up. I can no longer use this host. Download counts still don't work right for PPD members and downloaders can't even purchase any premium membership from you for the PPS members since your script throws and error.

It is my fault though, XFileSharing Pro host. I hurt myself making that choice. Time to start again from the beginning with someone else.

Download counter is now fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back