Filegag.com -PPS 55% of Sale+Rebill , PPD Upto 30$ per 1000 downloads!

Which Affiliate Plan You like to work with

• PPS (Pay Per Sale) - 55% of Sale + 55% of Rebill

Votes: 35 13.4%
  • PPD (Pay Per Download) -Upto 60$ / 1000 Downloads

Votes: 211 80.5%
  • MIX (Mixed plan) - 50% of downloads + 25% of sales + 25% of Rebill

Votes: 16 6.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, we will switch it to our old payment processor as our paymentwall account was just terminated... You will make more if you change your profit mode to PPD.

OK I see now. I was just using PPS cause of sales I used to get from my stuff. I always used PPS and thought it was how you would make money too.

So on the technical side what was actually wrong with the PPD stats people were having trouble with?

Yeah, we will switch it to our old payment processor as our paymentwall account was just terminated... You will make more if you change your profit mode to PPD.

YE i can't upgrade my account for premium also. An error apear when i try to buy...
The problem is i can't upload files more than 1GB... So i'cant make money
can you fixed?

Other question, why i have difrent data in my report (2downloads) and in my file list (72 downloads) ?

thanks
I started 1 day ago with this host and is given me a lot of troubles...

help me

Yes, PPD mod is working completely now... It looks like there was a very small issue in the code and we had Sibsoft (the script developer's of the Xfilesharingscript) go over the site and fix it.

There were problems with download counter, but they have been fixed now which could be the reason why your revenues are lower than expected.

cause its paymentwall they said no to me now they said no to filegag they not accepting no one

and im gonna rub there name in the dirt saying no to me

and avangate is idiots to they saying no to new business you wasent approved blah blah

Last edited:
There were problems with download counter, but they have been fixed now which could be the reason why your revenues are lower than expected.

Download counter Fixed ??? I dont think so

75Kbh.png

P9fJ7.png

then what is this ?

FileGag, are you sure you just don't have every country in tier D intentionally? I know what your website says for its tier earnings but if my stats say a 500MB file is downloaded 100 times and only shows it earned $0.28, that means 10x100=1000 downloads would equal only $2.80 which is a specific earning amount for tier D and I know all 1000 downloads are not coming from "other" and not any other countries.

I don't know what it is why these hosts have to lie and cheat people.

download counting is not working!!!!

how far do you want cheating with downloads?

Last edited:
We will have a new payment processor in the next 2 days or so. We were using Okpay which doesn't convert that well and we were denied from several others. The new payment gateway will be up asap.

Further, who has higher rates than us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back