Filegag.com -PPS 55% of Sale+Rebill , PPD Upto 30$ per 1000 downloads!

Which Affiliate Plan You like to work with

• PPS (Pay Per Sale) - 55% of Sale + 55% of Rebill

Votes: 35 13.4%
  • PPD (Pay Per Download) -Upto 60$ / 1000 Downloads

Votes: 211 80.5%
  • MIX (Mixed plan) - 50% of downloads + 25% of sales + 25% of Rebill

Votes: 16 6.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
And pls let us know when issue is fixed.
Do you count one download per downloader's ip who download from one uploader for whole day or only first download per ip for whole day?

Last edited:
i have seen it many , many times before....
XFileSharingPro is a very good script....
The only thing is , you me never change the payout rates....
If you change that , it never counts again correct
Uploaders from other filehosts that use this script will know that

All uploder stupid?
Do you not see that spot cheats?
He tricked you, do not upload this page

CHEATER HOST DO NOT UPLOAD THIS SITE

Go Extabit or Other host :-)

FileGaG, I do kinda have to agree with some of these guys. I have 100 downloads of a 1GB file not including all my other downloaded files and the earnings show only $0.25. At that rate I will only earn $4.?? at 1000 downloads for that file alone which according to your stats would say that 100% of those downloads would be coming from D) All Others and not a single other A, B or C tier which is just impossible.

And here's the big kicker. I have a total of 574 downloads and my reports list 104 downloads. Which all equal 500MB+ which is definitely more than $0.25.

This is actually worse than the previous hosts I used. Looks like we've found another one guys, won't be long.

filegag,i think you are the bigest cheater,i uploaded 3 movies to filegag and other hosts,i shared movies on forums,your site shows zero downloads,and i have 30-40 downloads on other 2 host.
and the second problems: i can see on my files page,ma files have been download so many time,but report doesnt show nothing ,because not enough data,if you not fixid it to tomorrow,i leave your site with my so much friends!!!

Yeah, like I have been repeating, there is a short-term issue with the code. It will be getting fixed as soon as Sibsoft developers open again on Monday.

BWMV8.png

Filegag disallowed on w-bb

download counting not working here.

admin is online but,no answer.......

Last edited:
Why is the FTP limited to 70kbps upload? Seems like a basement server on a DSL line and not a data center. Any chance to increase this speed limit? Takes forever to get a 1GB file uploaded with that limitation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back