Filegag.com -PPS 55% of Sale+Rebill , PPD Upto 30$ per 1000 downloads!

Which Affiliate Plan You like to work with

• PPS (Pay Per Sale) - 55% of Sale + 55% of Rebill

Votes: 35 13.4%
  • PPD (Pay Per Download) -Upto 60$ / 1000 Downloads

Votes: 211 80.5%
  • MIX (Mixed plan) - 50% of downloads + 25% of sales + 25% of Rebill

Votes: 16 6.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Site is down :S

Gateway Time-out

The gateway did not receive a timely response from the upstream server or application.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

So they've lost their only payout option Payza? If so I'm deleting every single file today and starting over with another host. Can't believe I've not been paid by 6 hosts in 8 months. LMFAO!

Half my uploads fail at the end, don't generate a link, people complaining about CRC errors from files I uploaded with FTP. My guess is because of the slow and choppy transfer rate from your FTP. Webpage upload keeps dropping to 80-90 kbps, progress bar stops working and files just cut off uploading. Very unstable whatever it is you have set up. Everyone else is moving forward while I'm being held back and not being able to upload. Time to move on I suppose.

70 kbps with stuttering data that drops down to 50 kpbs most of the time is a huge problem and not stable.

Last edited:
but doesent help people from uk working with filegag cause payza stopped people getting there money from uk

and @filegag if you want uk uploaders you gotta add webmoney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back