Filegag.com -PPS 55% of Sale+Rebill , PPD Upto 30$ per 1000 downloads!

Which Affiliate Plan You like to work with

• PPS (Pay Per Sale) - 55% of Sale + 55% of Rebill

Votes: 35 13.4%
  • PPD (Pay Per Download) -Upto 60$ / 1000 Downloads

Votes: 211 80.5%
  • MIX (Mixed plan) - 50% of downloads + 25% of sales + 25% of Rebill

Votes: 16 6.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, we have an account setup with webmoney. I just have to figure out how to deposit funds into it. Please give me a few days to get it setup.

This host is dead basically. No support, no email replies, uploading is a pain in the arse cause they always drop in speed then stop completely, download speed for free users sucks and downloaders can't even buy a premium to remedy this.

Is there some secret rule that a file host won't reply to anyone's emails? Are they hiding for some reason?

Every country is in Tier D because I get the same earnings of $2-$3 per 1000 downloads on 500MB-1GB files. I explained this once before because making only $2-$3 on 1000 downloads says that every single person downloading my files is from a country in the Other category in Tier D. That means nobody from the United States, Europe or other countries are downloading any of my files which is simply impossible.

This is not what their chart says though but behind the scenes I know for a fact all countries are in Tier D.

increase rate for tier D please =)
What country/file size you want increased?

Every country is in Tier D because I get the same earnings of $2-$3 per 1000 downloads on 500MB-1GB files. I explained this once before because making only $2-$3 on 1000 downloads says that every single person downloading my files is from a country in the Other category in Tier D. That means nobody from the United States, Europe or other countries are downloading any of my files which is simply impossible.

This is not what their chart says though but behind the scenes I know for a fact all countries are in Tier D.
Clearly, you would have stopped using us a long time ago if we did not pay the best. You like to post these claims, but do not back it up. Either stop using our services, or stop spamming this thread.

I have told you many times before - Find a download where you think should be in a higher group and I will show you the IP's, etc...

How about you just enable letting us see it for ourselves in our account? I know you can enable that with XFileSharing.

I don't know that you pay the best, I've never been paid from you yet.

I'm just letting you know exactly what I see every 1000 downloads. Would this not equal more than $2-3 for worldwide downloaders? How would it only be $2-3 every single time? That says every country is in Tier D because it would be higher than $2-3.

Are you saying every single download I'm getting is not coming from any countries listed in Tier A, B and C? Impossible!

But I don't need you to send me the IP addresses. The revenue shown of $2-3 which is a Tier D amount for 1000 downloads says all countries are in Tier D and that says nobody in Tier A, B or C is downloading my content.

So basically you're saying out of the 20,000+ downloads I've received they've all came from Tier D other countries and not a single one from Tier A, B or C. Sure!

I'll just leave it be but I know this isn't right at all.

Sorry, site went down when I went to sleep. We have preventive measures set in place with a third party DC admin company, but it looked like they failed to jump start the site... Site is up now and I am working with my admin to make sure this wont happen again. Sincere apologies Uploaders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back