Excellent Moderation!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Webestrian, I missed you where did you go bro :'( ?

Anyway, let's all just think for a minute .. I'm sure Elio did something for you guys ... something good .. have you all forgotten? You guys are selfish, just cos he's different don't mean shit but sometimes he can be a little naughty but still atleast one smod is free with us XD

If that's your way of having fun then I'm not the one who needs to go watch cartoons. Why can't you just respond without being negative or insulting all the time?

because i have a low tolerance for bitches =)) and talking abt making this place professional everytime we try we get jumped by emo noobs and the worst part is that staff supports them on their drama quest too

Hai.

popcorn.gif

*OHNOES* WE WILL ALL DIE HORRIBLE DEATHS!

oh wait, you got banned.
is that all?

my view of this: elio made a bad judgement, and iflames is over-reacting.

Elio: i give you the dick title.

worst kind of human being you are. you better go get your self fucked up, am sure your girl friend ditched you and you came here acting the boss of the down. Guess what, go suck some dog's dick, i bet thats all you can do.. make sure to shave you ass before the dog bangs you hoho!

#@$^#@$*^*(&

oh yea i remember i banned u for racism zibo =)) go cut ur wrist

@ shadow - i do like some people here and id love to chat with them + promote my sites :) ty

I can understand why Hyperz / Elio don't agree with each other, there total opposites, Hyperz is kind and caring and soft, Elio is tough, rude, arrogant and has a "tough guy" attitude. I'm not saying Hyperz is a better moderator then Elio, I'm saying hes a better super moderator then Elio.

Anyway guys, chill. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back