Excellent Moderation!

Status
Not open for further replies.
awesome how most dont even know whats going on just post to fuel the drama :)) gotta love this community . well i said i wont post another reply but just to clear some things

i had enough with haxor and mac asking to be banned and unbanned every 24h thats why i sb banned him ..i banned inFlames for the lulz yes a power trip because he was telling me how to mod 50 times in a row -.- sorry bud

@rest , i do care abt modding here or else i wouldnt do it i just dont care what happens to my rank i.e i wont be scared to act based on what i think is right just because i might lose my rank :)

you told me you banned me for the lulz 8-) and i asked jay to unban me not you as i think i made my descision to quickly.

wtf lol i only aksed to be banned once stop fucking making stuff up like i asked every 24 hours lol please and how is that a reason to ban me?

As if you were better. 8-)

Give me an example of when I've banned a member for no reason, your just butthurt that I banned you for a few days because you wouldn't stop spamming, even after numerous infractions. Dumbass.

Its emotional fucktards like you that make moderating this place a nightmare.

Banning a member that has only two infractions sounds reasonable to you? Oh and, I don't see anybody else getting banned for spamming, I could PM over a list of wJers that spam like hell and get away with it. You banned me for expressing my honest opinion that a thread you created was crap.

How many mods did you PM lol. I was the one that unbanned you eventually, and I didn't do it for the lulz.

nah thats not what i meant he was talking about me asking myself to banned(from wj but i realised my descision was stupid so i asked jayfella to unban me) and you were the only 1 i asked to get unbanned from sb:) you can confirm

I personally dont liked Elio cz he have locked one of my thread in starting ( cz I relied a buyer 10min late... lolz ) & then no one was ready to unlock it cz he have done that...

he also wasnt replying my PMs.
Demote.

I said this to elj at the beginning,

I Can understand why i was demoted for the lack of time available but placing elio as a moderator is not a good idea.... an i think elj said that he was one of the members that was online the most.

but yea.. i would love to see him demoted, i remember when i was demoted he was rubbing it in.

Goes to show everybody on this forum is an asshole.

It also goes to show that one abusing mod is enough to screw it up for the other staff who are serious and are trying to do stuff properly. For instance, you're calling me and everyone else an asshole because there are a few immature people amongst WJ's 10.000 members.

i wont close shit =)) u can all suck my dick . soft ass butthurt kids , dont expect another reply .
Seriously WTF? your supposed to be a mod here and supporting the community but your acting like some spoilt brat.
If remember correctly when stone demoted you you was like fuck that I'm gone i've had enough etc
Soon as El_J was on you was licking his ass and what ya know? you was a Smod again.

How about do all of us a favor and just F'off because clearly you don't give a shit so why should the members give a shit about this place anymore? Theres loads of people who don't bother coming on here because of people being immature (like yourself) and Wj has just lost the whole community thing due to some of the most known members/respected people have had enough.

Just my 2 cents.

Elio doesn't like this community at all, so why the fuck is he even a member of staff? He said it in front of st0ne, maybe he was "angry" at the time but atleast we all seen what Elio truly thinks about this community. Disrespect towards other members of staff isn't tolerated, we get banned for that bullshit but if staff argue amongst each other .. it's fine .. it's all fine. You all are meant to be a team. What st0ne did was good, He's the only one who knows which member is fit to be mod and which isn't. lol, sometimes I think that Elio seems to act as if he's the boss around here .. but look again.. you're not. Obviously staff will have multiple requests for shit like bans etc, you have to cope with it, if you can't, resign. Simple as. Not much will be done anyway, we're arguing for shit.

Oh and .mac's say: - http://screensnapr.com/u/ggfm5m.png

You all like drama, and you really just can't wait to go against someone. When someone needs help, there are like 2-3 replies. But when is there a discussion against someone, everyone is united. :|

Have your own goddamn opinion.

Backstabbing sucks.

^ We are not really backstabbing or something. We are just giving our own Opinions & we have right to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back