Excellent Moderation!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol =D

Sometimes people do get frustrated and say whatever comes to in their mind, agree that he has changed and yea we aren't anyone to decide who should be what or not. Its the administrators who would decide it but yea Elio has changed :((

But situations do arise when people get overwhelmed and do notice sometimes Elio does make some jokes where in others take it serious >_>

Not on anyone's side, cause the decision is purely upon the admins. :)

Keep in mind,Moderators have full rights to do whatever they want in the forum!

They have been choosing by Admins.

Yes I'm A neutral party :P

awesome how most dont even know whats going on just post to fuel the drama :)) gotta love this community . well i said i wont post another reply but just to clear some things

i had enough with haxor and mac asking to be banned and unbanned every 24h thats why i sb banned him ..i banned inFlames for the lulz yes a power trip because he was telling me how to mod 50 times in a row -.- sorry bud

@rest , i do care abt modding here or else i wouldnt do it i just dont care what happens to my rank i.e i wont be scared to act based on what i think is right just because i might lose my rank :)

i had enough with haxor and mac asking to be banned and unbanned every 24h thats why i sb banned him ..i banned inFlames for the lulz yes a power trip because he was telling me how to mod 50 times in a row -.- sorry bud

i didnt tell it to you 50 times. check the screens!

Why all this trouble? Just care about your self, and ignore each other.
Only talk with members which you can really talk with.
Don't act like kids. Thanks :)

Ohh?

So banning someone is a form of joke? ^o)

I dint said about banning in form of a joke >_> I meant by sort of comments.

And sometimes member's do ask please do ban me, like when Logy was SMod earlier, many had asked them to get banned for fun to feel how it looks. Not in this situation that am talking about >_> NINJA!! xD

<joke>

I just want to point out, once you hit puberty, you start to push limits with other and have sudden mood changes. That could be happening here.

</joke>

Keep in mind,Moderators have full rights to do whatever they want in the forum!

They have been choosing by Admins.

Yes I'm A neutral party :P

Typical kiss-ass to anyone above himself. Wipe your nose a bit.

They have been chosen by admins to represent the forum and anything connected to said forum. I highly doubt they want people being treated useless.

^Are you suggesting Elio is in a critical junction of his menstrual cycle?
lol I'm just saying is all

awesome how most dont even know whats going on just post to fuel the drama :)) gotta love this community . well i said i wont post another reply but just to clear some things

@rest , i do care abt modding here or else i wouldnt do it i just dont care what happens to my rank i.e i wont be scared to act based on what i think is right just because i might lose my rank :)

Well yeah they have to increase there post count, you should know that by now. I do agree if you ask for a ban then there should be no unban option. Now regardless since there is no rule in place they were ban unfairly. Banning inflames for lol's also looks unprofessional. I see your point of view, however it was uncalled for.

Now I would also like to point out that you clearly said you don't care about modding here. It is true if you didn't care you wouldn't do it, plus your online all day every day, so +1. But what you think is right and still think is right might affect your rank. Be more professional, and don't flame others or abuse your powers. If you didn't notice all the other staff disagreed with your decision in the chatbox (except for mr p, not sure where he was). You do a great job, just chill and relax sometimes.

Elio has changed a lot, pathetic that you were banned for simply disagreeing with him, he should be demoted to a regular moderator in my opinion, WJ has too many super mods anyway.

As if you were better. 8-)

Mods have the power, admins have moar. It's simple and you can't do shit about it lol. Suck it up.

Oh and since this is a thread about moderating, I'ld like to add that mods should really look into spam reduction from certain members. You know what I'm talking about and who I am talking about. 'nuff from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back