Excellent Moderation!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think wJunction needs an overly strict moderator, that infracts every person breaking a rule and basically just like batman of wjunction. But he has to be extremely smart and a great webmaster so people respect him and when banned they just accept it.

On all site's people are supposed to respect the moderators and admins, and here EVERYONE respects the two admins a lot and only a few Global Mod's (alright, all of them except elio and mr. p) These two I think have to re-earn the trust and respect of wjunction by caring about others and not just themselves.

I know that sounds weird saying that about Mr. P, but he's always promoting something of his where he gets something in return. A mod is supposed to do a lot of work and get very little in return, that very little is usually just respect.

i wont close shit =)) u can all suck my dick . soft ass butthurt kids , dont expect another reply .

I agree with storming this is the most immature approach to a problem i have ever seen and your suppose to be a mod ?

Im also tired of the badman act i dont give a shit if i get demoted this place sucks ect and like storming said its an instant bum lick to get mod again

Though elio did make a post saying this place is full or n00bs and he cant stand it here and al that crap about how he does not want to be a mod but it somehow got deleted i wonder by who ;)

But to be honest another admin will demote him and the second elj signs on elio will bum lick him and he will be back to mod again its happened enough times before i really dont have any hope in him fucking off finally

You all like drama, and you really just can't wait to go against someone. When someone needs help, there are like 2-3 replies. But when is there a discussion against someone, everyone is united. :|

Have your own goddamn opinion.

Backstabbing sucks.

Backstabbing? I don't have anything against Elio personally. In fact I see him as a friend. However, my own opinion is that I don't agree with some of his mod actions. I don't kiss ass. If I don't agree with something I'll say it, regardless of who or what it is.

PS: Enough with the damn insulting.

Backstabbing? I don't have anything against Elio personally. In fact I see him as a friend. However, my own opinion is that I don't agree with some of his mod actions. I don't kiss ass. If I don't agree with something I'll say it, regardless of who or what it is.

PS: Enough with the damn insulting.

I didn't said nothing about you, I meant on others. Who wrote shit like "yeah I'll like to see him demoted" , "yeah he closed my thread he should be demoted" , " yeah he banned me he should be demoted". and shit like that. Only on WJunction everyone wants justice, you can't get justice in real life. And you all want it on internet? That's just not possible. Many things in life aren't fair, so as on Internet. Almost everyone is acting like a pussy, I was banned lots of times and guess what? NO ONE GAVE A FUCK! Because no one cares. And what should I have done? To post threads about someone how he banned me ,etc?

I asked every administrator and global moderator to unban me, and no one did. Except when SJShah told Elio to unban me. I'm not defending him at all, but if you're trying to say that you all are better than Elio, you are really really wrong.

Lot of abuse being thrown at Elio in this thread which I don't think is fair. People have faults but he has personally put a huge amount of time and effort into WJ 99% which has being excellent as do the rest of the staff. Maybe he's just getting tired of it as some are saying his attitude has changed lately I don't know but whatever the outcome of this he does deserve credit for the huge amount of good work he has put into WJ. I'm not saying don't criticize faults but let's not concentrate just on the negative points as everyone has negative aspects to their character.

I'm sure that the others who say those things have their reasons for it. Don't assume stuff. And especially don't assume that every mod is aware of every ban or issue. Also this has nothing to do with who is better than who.

You all like drama, and you really just can't wait to go against someone. When someone needs help, there are like 2-3 replies. But when is there a discussion against someone, everyone is united. :|

Have your own goddamn opinion.

Backstabbing sucks.

No Elio has been a straight dick to some, cool with others. No idea why, but he seems to dislike. Just recently in the chatbox he was offering to do a trade with someone who would trade him a skin in exchange for his link building service. I was interested and I asked him if I could ever use the skin, and he said now forget it, you'll copy me blah blah *insert rest of Elio's bullshit*. And I seriously thought about doing this trade with him even after he has pissed me off numerous times, I was open to "changing my attitude" about him, if you will, but then he reminded me, why I hate him.

yea the thread itself was nothing personal against him. Like I already said he has done a great job, however some instances the way he reacts is wrong. Taunting and flaming other members is wrong and if a normal member were to do that they would probably get a warning, a infraction or a ban. I don't see any difference. Those who replied saying to demote him because of my personal issue whatever you would have to back track and see, however most of the time elio's decision is not bad. Just sometimes like today was horrible.

Id also like to add considering the content of the thread for the most part the replies have been fairly good

i was banned a week ago for no reason.then i asked Hawk at msn,and he got me unbanned.
idk and idc but yeah ,someone here is abusing / misusing his powers.
screenshot : http://i26.tinypic.com/9beln9.jpg
lol someone got on ur account and jay banned u we alredy explained that :) oh as far as topic goes haters keep hating idgaf , yes i admit i abused my powers and had a power trip today but thats no reason to put down all my work for this community so once again suck my cock haters and if i lose my rank so be it idgaf .

@shadow , ive said it before i dont lick anyones dick its not like a staff rank is giving me anything so no reason to

@Slim - thats because u said " ima use it for my site"

I don't know how to put this Elio but I like you but I don't like your attitude.. You, "inside" are a "nice" guy. I guess members on this board say shit to you hence you do double back. Which I would do too. Btw, can't we all just be one big happy family? For once!

It's not only about the power trip but how you treat other members sometimes (insulting etc). You can't treat someone like shit and expect them to respect or like you.

ive never banned someone for saying shit to me hyperz gtfo :)) ive had countless sb flames with lite , del , etc etc ..i banned haxor for asking for mac to be unbanned it just ticked me off

Now that we're talking about .mac and haxor .. how many fucking times did they ask to be banned? 100+ ? You did a good job Elio +1.

+1 hawk i only asked once and i realised it was a mistake and i pmed jay as jason made realise i was stupid leaving this place cus i disliked one person

lolz k .have fun guys.afaik Elio is a fun guy.Most ov time he says shit just for fun.Dunno Elio if you have changed or w.e. since nowadays i dont visit wj that often.But yeah guys Elio,Ak47,Hawk etc and many others are here since the start and have contributed a lot n lot in turning WJ into a better and busy community.
So cheerz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back