Easy-Share.com - Up to 65% from all sales, now with Rebills!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Easy-Share Team
Please kindly verify remote upload tool. Cause I can't remote upload any file around 16 hours. Thanks you very much for your support

Best Regard.

2 lawina

> and you do nothing about it !!!

it`s not ture.

i never say, we dont have problems - moreover, we explain our problems here and in PM`s.

We really having all bad luck we can these days - and i`m really sorry it have an influence on uploaders.

We have admins working 24/7 on our hardware issues and couple managers who`s online and on phone with admin-team.

But from other side, i`m allways checking overall stats - i dont see global drop in sales. And payments are going to uploaders well. Number of uploaders, who earn well is growing from week to week.

anyway - i`m allway available in PM (exept some holidays and some weekends)

i dont say that you dont pay...
but if we not can upload ( files keeps forever on this file is available soon standing ) those files are useless then to post and also then no earnings

2 lawina

today another server goes online to apload chain

i see ftp is empty - no files stuck.

let`s see how it will behave - on tests everything is good.

Just to let you know, may be I am alone, but after the url change my download count has reduced almost to half. Additionally, remote upload isn't working for last few hours for me(web upload is fine though).

2 lawina

today another server goes online to apload chain

i see ftp is empty - no files stuck.

let`s see how it will behave - on tests everything is good.

i will give it a try later one :)

have try ...... Couldn't establish connection with the server upload.easy-share.com:21.

Last edited:
My premium account has been suspended..

Hi Easy-share,

Could you please check my premium account why my account has been suspended? :'(

You can download 120 gb in a week. You will get active account soon, just wait.

Thank you for your kind reply.
Do you have any idea how many days do I have to wait til it becomes active again?
Since, it's calculated every 7 days does that means it refreshes every Monday? I am soooo disappointed that it was not notified at all, no warning and usage status etc..

Thank you for your kind reply.
Do you have any idea how many days do I have to wait til it becomes active again?
Since, it's calculated every 7 days does that means it refreshes every Monday? I am soooo disappointed that it was not notified at all, no warning and usage status etc..

I have to battlke with the support to get a clear answer on this lolz. They really try hard to keep it a secret... But the answer is its calculated everyday.... So they just subtract the the 7th day....

So lets say

June 1- June7th... Come June 8, they subtract the bandwidth you use on the 1st.

I have to battlke with the support to get a clear answer on this lolz. They really try hard to keep it a secret... But the answer is its calculated everyday.... So they just subtract the the 7th day....

So lets say

June 1- June7th... Come June 8, they subtract the bandwidth you use on the 1st.

I am sorry.. but could you explain it in detail? If I can understand how it works, I guess it would help me avoid being suspended in future.
Many thanks in advance! =)

Just to let you know, may be I am alone, but after the url change my download count has reduced almost to half. Additionally, remote upload isn't working for last few hours for me(web upload is fine though).

The very popular JDownloader seems not to be compatible with the new files (outdated plugin) Hope they fix it soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back