Easy-Share.com - Up to 65% from all sales, now with Rebills!

Status
Not open for further replies.
was out for weekends - not answered your PMs and messages here.

answering now

2 ssspanzer111

we pay everyone. but if you earn more than $15 per 30 last days, you`ve got free premium

so, almost all our uploaders have free premium (and it`s lifetime, because, if you got sales/dowloads constantly, you receive free premium)

Last edited:
just two words about rebills

I often have discussion with uploaders about different plans and different file hosts. In every case we discuss rebills and their influence to sales and earnings. Lots of myths about this, lots of different opinions.

I want to show, how rebills really work on Easy Share. I took two guys (got their permission), with not so big earnings and average content. (no exclusive or rare content). They both have accounts on easy-share for 1-1.5 years, and work on revShare plan. They post on open forums.

I made a special reports on both guys for last 14 days. No ID`s or links.

First one got less than $90 per week. Lets see his stats :

statsad.gif

You see 6 rebills and 9 sales (signups).

Another one, having a bit more than $100 per week:

stats2.gif

13 rebills and 13 sales :-)

These guys uploading for a long time, bit by bit. They post on common forums.

Of course, new uploader wont have 50% of rebills for hist second month. But steady uploading (and posting of course), even in small amounts can give you up to 50% of sales each month.

Still the same old shit ...... this file will available soon

Will this ever be fixed ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Still the same old shit ...... this file will available soon

Will this ever be fixed ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Nope, there server cant handle massive loads... Bulldozer project needs to become for premium users of easy-share only.

hey mate,
I cannot do copies anymore, it loads, but whenever I tried searching my copies, none of them are there.

anyway, you guys should really improve yourself, most of my users are now avoiding easy-share links, its kind of like a last resort for them now.

what about the file is available soon ????????????????????????

When you ever gonna fix this ??????????????????????????????,

http://www.easy-share.com/F0679EACE4FE11E09676002481FAD55A/Victoria-Cruz.wmv this file is uploaded 12 hours agoo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

as usual no respons ...................

Last edited:
@easy-share ......... Algon is wright !

You only say its works now .... hehehe yes afther 13 hours a link is download able hip hip hoer a !!!

And then you only say some cache issues ??

when you dam good know that this problem there is for more then 2 months now !!!!

and you do nothing about it !!!

so i delete now all my files at kneasy share and monday i close my account when you have make the payment

so bye bye !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back