Easy-Share.com - Up to 65% from all sales, now with Rebills!

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 xwizard

there`s no secret about download limits. Limits for download is 120 Gb per 7 days, counting with sliding window.

We check it each day - taking a summ of last 6 days of your traffic. So if you have 100 Gb per days 1..6 you can download up to 20 Gb in 7th day.

so if you have more than 120Gb per previous 6 days, you`re not able to download at your 7th day.

2 xwizard

there`s no secret about download limits. Limits for download is 120 Gb per 7 days, counting with sliding window.

We check it each day - taking a summ of last 6 days of your traffic. So if you have 100 Gb per days 1..6 you can download up to 20 Gb in 7th day.

so if you have more than 120Gb per previous 6 days, you`re not able to download at your 7th day.

It has been 4 days since I got suspended. How many more days do I have to wait til I get my account back to normal and how do I find out how much I have used from day 1 to 6?

Last edited:
@easy-share: is there any chance you will remove the 120GB limit every 7 days?!At least please write somewhere in the site how much GB a person has every day....by the whay look at the photo is wrong: there is written download limit per 24 hours UNLIMITED, IT'S NOT TRUE!Come on remove it at least...

@easy-share: is there any chance you will remove the 120GB limit every 7 days?!At least please write somewhere in the site how much GB a person has every day....by the whay look at the photo is wrong: there is written download limit per 24 hours UNLIMITED, IT'S NOT TRUE!Come on remove it at least...

Easy-Share staffs think that new users already hear about download limit of 120GB per 7 days. I got suspended for 4days because I was never told about it. They say that it is mentioned on TOS but no it is not! It's funny how they run the business this way and I agree to others who say that Easy-Share likes to keep it as a secret.

Last edited:
the really pay as you will see today
you dont have to worry payments are on monday evening
or tuesday morning latest (2nd option very rare) - been paid a lot of times so far

how do i connect to the ftp server. the same username and password i use to log into my easy-share account don't work...

Command: PASS *********
Response: 530 Login incorrect.
Error: Critical error
Error: Could not connect to server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back