Depositfiles Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Depositfiles here.

3,695 comments
simpsons-haha.jpg

you lost Paypal.

^yup they had banned a lot of affiliates for dmca and now they lost their Paypal Account itself
of course its bcoz of the same douche bag who reported ;)

They most probably have removed their Paypal option themselves, they still seem to be paying through Paypal though.

Totally agree with you ! I think it's depositfiles (and mediafire) which decide to ban paypal and not the contrary ! Obviously this adultking in his fucking site say the contrary. He says that because it suits him.

So, has anyone contacted DF's support people yet? Any updates from them?

Totally agree with you ! I think it's depositfiles (and mediafire) which decide to ban paypal and not the contrary ! Obviously this adultking in his fucking site say the contrary. He says that because it suits him.

I got a payment yesterday by alertpay, I did not know they would had stop using Paypal... Whatever. this year was very unsteady, :facepalm: I am ready for anything any time. :sun:
I Will Keep using DF, Letitbit, Turbobit, and Netload.in until the doomsday.

Depositfiles problems?

I always use Depositfiles and they paid me in last month (19 June). There are problems with DF now? I think they have other payment option (Liberty Reserve).

Oh, this is just so freaking nice:

Dear Customer! Unfortunately, the agency Halileo terminates cooperating with Paypal.
For security purposes, to change the payment details you need to specify the following:

1. Your login
2. The approximate date of your registration on the resource depositfiles.com
3. Your new payment information (Payza e-mail or Webmoney Z-purse)

Pay attention! According to the rules you can order a payout no earlier than in 30 days after a change of your payoff info.

:facepalm:

Dear Customer! Unfortunately, the agency Halileo terminates cooperating with Paypal.
Please, change your billing information to Payza or Webmoney Z-purse.
We apologize and thank you for your understanding!

Today I got an e-mail saying that the payment from DepositFiles has some dispute, and the payment is held. They want me to give them some information in 7 days to further investigate this issue. What should I do now? Can anyone give some suggestions?

Last edited:
Back