Depositfiles Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Depositfiles here.

3,695 comments
same too banned account for dmca blabla just one week after i stop upload on DF.
And yes all my links are alive and i sent a e-mail for ask to delet all my work and stop make money on my back and no answer ..... Oh yes a answer just a recopy of the first email about account blocked for dmca blabla..

So stay away from DF if you don"t want all your work Stolen

(ps: it's funny the thief stole....:facepalm:)

you could get 100 DMCAs from some unknown people like artist and stuf and not get banned but one DMCA from some US movie making company is enough to get you banned !! Hope you got my point ! the source of DMCA is the most important factor !

yluc8oun.jpg

:))

time of DF is gone nw. When they contracted with copyrihgt, now they are very very aggressive in banning. just in 3,4 days of registration , you will get notification, and i tried to made 5,6 accounts from different ip's but all accounts are banned now

Is there some new policy but When I tried to pull out my 15$ payout I got the notice that I must be some active webmaster and that minimum payout is 40$. What's this?

Ive never though that this could happen.But its seems like two Russian giants deposit + oron are going to die.Those are no longer suitable rules for small & middle class uploaders.I have no longer trust to them.Deposit is a dead thing to me.But have to say "fucking fuck".Id liked to work with them...:P

" and i tried to made 5,6 accounts from different ip's but all accounts are banned now" using with same paypal/payza/wmz

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :)):))

Is there some new policy but When I tried to pull out my 15$ payout I got the notice that I must be some active webmaster and that minimum payout is 40$. What's this?
It has always been like that, if you don't upload files continuously and get enough downloads, you wouldn't be considered as an active webmaster anymore and would be able to request payout only if you reach 40$.

^Posting earning screenshots is forbidden, and that's apart from the fact that you're endangering DF's payment account this way, please remove the pic.

Back