Depositfiles Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Depositfiles here.

3,695 comments
we all know it as we r in warez stuffs.

Hot ones will be dmca mostly specially movies.

But my question is I cant ignore uploading "amazing spiderman".It will be dmca,no doubt.But can we ignore?

933c840c72.jpg

what is max file size to download for free users ? 1 gb ? 2 gb ?

Last edited:
if you request payout on friday? what day it usually arrives?

i only tried requesting payout on weekdays and it arrive after 1 or 2 days on my paypal account

anyone tried to request on friday here?

I have worked with deposit files for a half year.If you really want to make money with them than its a hard work.Today i get banned due to the "repeating copyright infringement" and this is a total crap because all of my links are online all of them so whats the reason?

They exterminate your account due to dmca but they keep the links to make money on them?WTF???

Dont trust to deposit.Sooner or later when you upload enough links for them they ban you all.Sad but true.

Thank you deposit,thank you.:facepalm:

I got banned too. Same as always, when they get enough link to get sales, they ban u due to the "repeating copyright infringement". But the truth is after u get banned, the rest of your links are still online, because they want sales from your links, but dont wanna pay. Dont trust this host. They just exploits you.

What filehost don't exploits us? I'm working for a filehosts from 2 years and always it's the same. It's their business! Today it's very hard to live with filehost payouts. All filehost are pure shit. Paypal are pure shit. Filesonic was the better filehost ever. Now a days filehost sucks and they are laughing of us.

I got banned too. Same as always, when they get enough link to get sales, they ban u due to the "repeating copyright infringement". But the truth is after u get banned, the rest of your links are still online, because they want sales from your links, but dont wanna pay. Dont trust this host. They just exploits you.

same happen to me, all the files are online and account blocked.

guys how many "Notification of copyright infringing content removal" emails did you receive before your account got disabled?

i just receive my second email earlier

last one was about a month ago

I recieved my second one maybe 2 months ago.After that nothing and here we go.Ban!They count how many dmcas you get.When you reach the black line your get banned.You cant do anything with it.I have no 1 single link reported for the last month.Yesterday someone reported 3 links and i get banned.Just watch your money and get payed everytime you can.Dont wait till you reach some big numbers for payout.

I know depositfiles, their dmca is totaly lie, I know those men (my brother live same city with one admin of depositfiles) and he told me try them if you are rich . I may try for once not more

They are one of the best filehosters today.

Good upload.
Good prices for downloads.(you can earn pretty good)
Top payment in 2 days maximum(from request)
Loyalty program u-points d-points

But!!!

Shaving download statistics pretty much.
Automatic ban after --- DMCAs

That means all your work and hard uploaded files are gone.They are still online after your ban so you can only watch how deposit still makes money on them or remove them from your posts.

Its their system how to make more money they dont want to give them to you.They know very good as any other filehost what their customers are uploading on their server.So why the ban?

And yes your right about how many users here are reporting the same.+not only i have been banned my friend was too 3 weeks ago.

Back