Depositfiles Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Depositfiles here.

3,695 comments
paypal really sucks, all file sharing sites gonna stop cooperation with them and paypal isn't aware about loss of profitability that all of this gonna provoke to them.
Good riddance PP! -_-

They'll respond to your ticket and you'll receive an email about it, you can also check the following page to see if your payment info has been changed correctly:

Code:
http://depositfiles.com/gold/profile.php?show=payoff

I sent my ticket requesting the change of my billing info, but it's been over 24 hours and I have not been responded :(

---------- Post added at 03:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 PM ----------

there's some user from depositfiles staff here? I had received a reply for my ticket and now my payment method changed :D

but when I tried to request payment I get this message:

"You can't request another payment in the week"

I never requested one since 3 weeks ago :/

Not for DF. they are a PPD based host meaning they dont have PPS and keep all sales profit to themselves. thats why they dont have any financial problem and have strong backbone ! they are a very old PPD based host !

hmm, I read that. Time will decide everything then ! although I liked the attitude of the that German lawyer as DF wont tolerate false accusation. RK wet himself abit ^^

Back