Xerver.co - 25 EUR/1000 PPD/PPV - 70% PPS - 55% Rebill | Webmaster Plans Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys we finished all payout successfully from our side, if you not received means, just send a email to support@xerver.co so Rory will take care of your requests there.

As our ftp servers are blazing fast, now you feel the stable speed.

Offtopic:
only reason behind the few guys payout problem is "ZOOM Uploader" account hacking, if you still using zoom means, you're trapped.

10 min ago i told...my payment is still pending...and now you say''Guys we finished all payout successfully''

[TABLE="class: table table-striped, width: 100%"]
[TR]
[TD="bgcolor: #F5F5F5"]2014-09-20[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #F5F5F5"]€ xxx.57[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #F5F5F5"]PENDING[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

and I answered myself back...2 times...but still no answer and still no money

i do not understand why some people received the money...and my payment is still pending

@Azot

We have received your response to our ticket, support will update you shortly.

Best Regards

Rory

where my paypal payment?

When did you request your payment? Only 3 moneybookers payments are pending because of moneybookers limits.

Best Regards

Rory

Last edited:
sorry @xerver my mistake I was response answer via your email,now I reply at ticket already,kindly please give me a response,thank you.

ticket number 0000765

and the @smartboy you asked my id I sent to you already,atleast give me answer at this forum pm why till now no payment and the problem?

Last edited:
smartboy my payment is still pending

[TABLE="class: table table-striped, width: 100%"]
[TR]
[TD="bgcolor: #F5F5F5"]2014-09-20[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #F5F5F5"]€ 215.57[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #F5F5F5"]PENDING[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

How long does it take to get more disc space on your account ? I got a message that I'd be upgraded soon but it's still 350 GB in total. I've got half of it left already.

About upload thats true ftp doesn't work at the moment. To upload anything faster via browser I had to try couple of times to get decent speed 5-6 hours ago. Now it takes about 10 minutes to upload a single movie.

ok,good host never seen and rude support,no reply ticket and forum pm,do you think I was come here blackmail your money?

marked paid and no money,10 euro teach a lesson,not bad.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back