Xerver.co - 25 EUR/1000 PPD/PPV - 70% PPS - 55% Rebill | Webmaster Plans Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, you started to count, wait for few hours, we are listing the missed, i am sure it is less than the number of fingers in hand.

we process all, dont worry :) , still i dont know how rory handled all (payment , servers, coding and still lot), yeah i am also in that team.

@ps2gameman

Sharing increased by 1000 % (yeah, 4 digit) in last 3 days, if we not added the upgrade means our server will be filled in just 1 hour (3 days back), but due to this upgrades we're here, atleast.

Dont worry guys last 3 days, our sleepless nights atleast improved a lot (may be little..lolz), atleast we're proud to handle this much big traffic in this shorter timespan.

Also we're here for you, i dont have a word to express your co-coperation in this time, give us a little more time for best as we do :)

I am Damn sure, in coming days you guys will going to see xerver links everywhere.

Happy Sharing.

EDIT 1:
pm's will be replied one by one, they're lot.

EDIT 2 :
replied all pm's

EDIT 3 :
finally listed all the missed payment, that will be processed soon (mostly we finish processing that within today, as they're few)

For Paypal payout :
Click the link sent by paypal, accept, finish, you will get your fund in your account. (if you not received the email, please give us little time)

Last edited:
Payment NOT received, you stole my money and as I said before, I stopped upload files a few month ago. For this time you deleted ALL my files and only after it I requested a payout.

my paypal payment still didn't receive

[TABLE="class: table table-striped, width: 100%"]
[TR]
[TD="bgcolor: #F5F5F5"]2014-09-21[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #F5F5F5"]€ 10.53[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #F5F5F5"]PAID[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

and see the paypal I didn't receive any fund to accept

0.jpg

I create a ticket to contact you and same the payment no get any reply

ticket number 0000765 (affiliate payment marked paid but didn't receive payment)

@usooop
you got any email from paypal for accept payment ? if you not received means, pm me your username, i will check :)

We're working to solve the slow upload speed issue, will be solved soon.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back