Xerver.co - 25 EUR/1000 PPD/PPV - 70% PPS - 55% Rebill | Webmaster Plans Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
guys, check your account twice, you will receive the money, if you not received means, just create a support ticket

Thanks.

Offtopic:
sometime your request may be delayed, but you will receive for sure.

@ps2gameman
we have full server racks and added lot of servers.

Last edited:
30days? lol they delete my file 3-5 days only

It has something to do with DMCA I believe, I am not their advocate by the way :)

Guys please dont use Zoom uploader, we already know zoom uploader send username/pass to zoom admin.

they just change your payout details only (they dont touch others), i got lot of requests to cancel payout, but all affilaites used zoom to upload

warned-mens-t-shirt-vintage-t-shirt-review-vintage-vantage-vintage-vantage-2.jpgiactrc.jpg

So you're already warned

Wjunction Official thread for Zoom tool sc*m :​

add this warning to the main thread :smokin:

so give us another alternative for uploading.Other ftp programs can't even connect
to server even every needed information is correct.When I try to upload on site it is always interrupted so what are we supposed to do?

Guys please dont use Zoom uploader, we already know zoom uploader send username/pass to zoom admin.

they just change your payout details only (they dont touch others), i got lot of requests to cancel payout, but all affilaites used zoom to upload

warned-mens-t-shirt-vintage-t-shirt-review-vintage-vantage-vintage-vantage-2.jpgiactrc.jpg

So you're already warned

Wjunction Official thread for Zoom tool sc*m :​

add this warning to the main thread :smokin:

then give us another alternative for uploading.Other ftp programs can't even connect
to server even every needed information is correct.When I try to upload on site it is always interrupted so what are we supposed to do?

NeembuuUploader, mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back