Xerver.co - 25 EUR/1000 PPD/PPV - 70% PPS - 55% Rebill | Webmaster Plans Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
can't buy myself a premium account, do not know why.

Hi, please could you PM me and tell me what your problem is?

----------------------------------------------------------------------

All PM's have been replied to. :)

Regards

Rory

Dear users

Please note that you have 3 days left to request a payment if you would like to be paid on the 16th. If you have reached the minimum of 10 EURO please request before the 7th.

Regards

Rory

Last edited:
Started using your place recently...

Tried to register last night but never got the verification e-mail.

Hi Anurr, could you please pm me your email address? I will manually activate it for you. Also, did you check your "Junk" or "Spam" folder?
I started using ur place like 2 weeks ago by recommendation of a friend, as of today i have sent 3 inquiries to your so-called "Support"department and how many answers to my questions i have gotten? 0! it looks like nobody bothers to answer questions over there and i was so frustrated after the third time i got ignored that i just went ahead and deleted everything i had uploaded already, so even though Xerver Rates seem to be good, how in hell am i gonna trust somebody that does not bother to answer my Questions?!!

Last edited:
dear xerver,
my downloaded files not count ? is that normal?

299yip.jpg

Hi Anurr, could you please pm me your email address? I will manually activate it for you. Also, did you check your "Junk" or "Spam" folder?
I started using ur place like 2 weeks ago by recommendation of a friend, as of today i have sent 3 inquiries to your so-called "Support"department and how many answers to my questions i have gotten? 0! it looks like nobody bothers to answer questions over there and i was so frustrated after the third time i got ignored that i just went ahead and deleted everything i had uploaded already, so even though Xerver Rates seem to be good, how in hell am i gonna trust somebody that does not bother to answer my Questions?!!

Hi Firsttimer33, I am truly sorry to hear that! Our support team never ignores our users, maybe they did not receive your ticket. Please could you PM me or send your email directly to admin@xerver.co and someone will help you right away.

does it need any fee for 10 EUR request ?

Hey, there are no fees when requesting money. But please note that if you request via Paypal, you will need to pay the Paypal fee for receiving money.

Regards

Rory

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back