Xerver.co - 25 EUR/1000 PPD/PPV - 70% PPS - 55% Rebill | Webmaster Plans Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
The file search fails, looking characters like "_" I mistakenly put some files.

And if I can not find that I can not delete and ornaments are there taking up space at all.

@Ladyk
that's true buddy file search failing and even it remove the "18" from date in filename, may be that think as 18+.

@xerver
please don't censor or rename filename, because that resulting in extra effort, that kill lot of time, so better please don't censor or rename the files.

Thanks

@Ladyk
that's true buddy file search failing and even it remove the "18" from date in filename, may be that think as 18+.

@xerver
please don't censor or rename filename, because that resulting in extra effort, that kill lot of time, so better please don't censor or rename the files.

Thanks

That will change the name of the file is actually a drama.

I invoke the links if the file name is renamed the link is broken and I can not call it, so people can not see the link.
Hopefully correct this FAIL.

Hi Xerver,

I am big uploader and start work on xerver , now 20 days or a month passed away but i am not been able to upload files more than 350 GB and delete previous files and my clients are disturbed by me i am working on many sites and forums and 350 GB is less for me and i want to upgrade my account and i want to upload data more than 350 GB and want to ask that is there any option or you can upgrade my account for free , i.e redload also make me a premium member so i am able to upload many upload data

Thanks

and i not got any sales and in ppd plan much slower progress .. this month screen

1FpU2no.png

Hi, This has been fixed. Please try again.

Hi, site is up. Where are you visiting from?

Regards

Rory

In the file manager, introduce the "_" character and does not show me the files that character to delete.

Hi, we will look into this and provide a solution today.

@Ladyk

@xerver

Thanks

Some files need to be censored but I will see what I can do for you guys :)

Hi Xerver,

I am big uploader and start work on xerver , now 20 days or a month passed away but i am not been able to upload files more than 350 GB and delete previous files and my clients are disturbed by me i am working on many sites and forums and 350 GB is less for me and i want to upgrade my account and i want to upload data more than 350 GB and want to ask that is there any option or you can upgrade my account for free , i.e redload also make me a premium member so i am able to upload many upload data

Thanks

and i not got any sales and in ppd plan much slower progress .. this month screen

1FpU2no.png

Hi Brain

I will be sending you a PM shortly.

Regards

Rory

@xerver
buddy your details stats is amazing, able to analyse my traffic from your stats, but i am sure your database server will be overladed soon due to this "Detailed stats" of report, because it store all 1000 downloads country, domain, regsitered username of downloader and earning.

so be cautious about this, because each and every time uploader click on the "Detail report" that will rape your database server,
think if 10000 user clicking detailed report in same second..?

If you still want to use means, you have to use SSd drive for database or load balance database server, i have some experience in server load thing, this is just my suggestion :)

Last edited:
In the file manager, introduce the "_" character and does not show me the files that character to delete.

@Ladyk

@xerver

Thanks

Hi Xerver,

Thanks

1FpU2no.png

Hi Brain

Regards

Rory

anxiously waiting for your reply xerver

although I have made 3EUR, but, can you give me 1 month premium for free?

Please check your PM

@Ladyk

@xerver

Thanks

Hi Xerver,

Thanks

1FpU2no.png

Hi Brain

Regards

Rory

anxiously waiting for your reply xerver

Hi Brain

Please check you PM.

Regards

Rory

Xerver (Rory) i sent you pm please check waiting for your response again as my problem is not solved details given in pm

Ps: issue solved thanks nice support

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back