Xerver.co - 25 EUR/1000 PPD/PPV - 70% PPS - 55% Rebill | Webmaster Plans Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
@xerver
inactive files deleted in 30 days ?
for free user and premium user.

Hi Smartboy

For free user its 30 days, for registered its 90 days and for premium files stay alive for ever.

File always renamed.Why?

Files with banned words are renamed automatically.

Regards

Rory

Dear Users

We are pleased to inform you that the issue with the captcha has been resolved, we have removed "Advertising" from the captcha and now only use it for normal captcha inputs.

We are happy to report that since we made the change, the number of downloads have increased greatly!

Regards

Rory

Last edited:
Hi, you count download from 1 IP 24h for all file download or each file ? If it is each file, what is the maximum I can earn from 1 IP

Hi, we count 1 IP per file every 24 hours. The maximum you can earn from a single IP in 24 hours is 1 EURO.

just added xerver links, 200 + downloads :)

people love xerver links due to it's friendly single page captcha thing like old megaupload.

Thank you for the compliment Smartboy! We are happy that your users are enjoying our service :)

Regards

Rory

Can you please add ftp upload
And I have some questions. Is there time wait between 2 download for free user.
Earn more than 30 € in 1 month and we will upgrade you to premium for free!
Does this mean if each month I earn 30 EUR then I will still have free premium ?

Hi Pedrosa

We have added payza a while back :)

Regards

Rory

Good news,

but how to connect payoneer to xerver.

Hi Pedrosa

We currently make Payoneer payments through a 3rd party, so no need to connect your account to Xerver.

Can you please add ftp upload
And I have some questions. Is there time wait between 2 download for free user.
Earn more than 30 € in 1 month and we will upgrade you to premium for free!
Does this mean if each month I earn 30 EUR then I will still have free premium ?

Hi, Please check page 1, we added Desktop File Managers that work just as good as FTP.

If you earn 30 every month, you will have a premium every month :)

Regards

Rory

critical error upload.

name origin: 05d8f9643dc23180fe5b6aba3ba2b9b0S629
name upload: 05d8f9643dc23_0fe5b6aba3ba2b9b0S629

clears "18" names, that makes it impossible for me to share link is broken reference to the name change.

Good news,

but how to connect payoneer to xerver.

Hi Pedrosa

We currently make Payoneer payments through a 3rd party, so no need to connect your account to Xerver.

nice, but one final question, what are the details i need to add in the xerver account,(ie Email or so) so that i can receive my payment through your 3rd party,

i am new to payoneer and that's why this question

thanks.

Hi Pedrosa

nice, but one final question, what are the details i need to add in the xerver account,(ie Email or so) so that i can receive my payment through your 3rd party,

i am new to payoneer and that's why this question

thanks.

Hi Pedrosa

You may enter your Email for Payoneer.

Regards

Rory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back