Xerver.co - 25 EUR/1000 PPD/PPV - 70% PPS - 55% Rebill | Webmaster Plans Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know what's wrong but my people don't like xerver links - at all.

No downloads.

I imagine it's the captcha. I myself are yet been able to solve it successfully.

Unfortunate, rates are great, but can't use this.

I don't know what's wrong but my people don't like xerver links - at all.

No downloads.

I imagine it's the captcha. I myself are yet been able to solve it successfully.

Unfortunate, rates are great, but can't use this.

Hi, could you please send us a screenshot of the Captcha you are getting?

Please take a screenshot of your answer as well.

Regards

Rory

xerver buddy, please don't rename or censor file name, that is causing lot of issues, and it eating lot of time to find our files..totally waste of time :(

eg:
classic is renamed to cl_is , and 18 is censored everywhere, please remove file renaming thing please, may be you thing this is just simple, but that affect each and every guys.

Just a question, how can dou dectect bad word because maybe file name not all in english, so if some file in other language using latinh character but in english it's bad word so it is censored.

Hello, I uploaded the file, the file filename has "HD" will become "_" symbol, check, thank you

xerver buddy, please don't rename or censor file name, that is causing lot of issues, and it eating lot of time to find our files..totally waste of time :(

eg:
classic is renamed to cl_is , and 18 is censored everywhere, please remove file renaming thing please, may be you thing this is just simple, but that affect each and every guys.

Hey Guys

We are really sorry about that. I will see what I can do about the file name censorship right away.

Regards

Rory

PM sent to u pls check it

We have replied to your PM downloadmirchi.

-------------------------------------------------

Dear users, today is the final day to request a payout if you would like to be paid on the 16th. So please request if you have reached the minimum payout.

Regards

Rory

7 days before u said so its gonna be 9th pls solve my issue today so that i can req payout my user id sent to u through Pm and sent 18hours back through contact us option i site no reply

Hi Xerver,

Seems to be an interesting filehosting.i have registered and started to upload files.the best advise is if you pay the money in weekly ,or at least reduce it from 7 days to 2 or 3 days prior request before payout ,current 7 days is bit long ,which will attract more people and can be the no 1 soon.Hope i will get the first payment soon ,i have sent you a PM and waiting for you answer

Good Luck in advance

shavings started in this one also told some silly reason for why its not counted Sales are only counted once a user activated his account, if the account is not activated, then a sale will show a red dot on 0.so those who bought a premium does not knows how to activate .. daily its happening for 1000 downloads no sales daily .They r telling they are sent back to the bank and refunded which file host does that for the reason of account activation ..he told the company looses 10$ for every refund..so from 4days who bought premium they bear the loss and sent ther money back..thats what u tell right

Last edited:
7 days before u said so its gonna be 9th pls solve my issue today so that i can req payout my user id sent to u through Pm and sent 18hours back through contact us option i site no reply

HI, sorry about the delay, we have had a lot of requests in the last 24 hours. We have replied to your PM.

Make payments every week please
thanks

Hi Xerver,

Seems to be an interesting filehosting.i have registered and started to upload files.the best advise is if you pay the money in weekly ,or at least reduce it from 7 days to 2 or 3 days prior request before payout ,current 7 days is bit long ,which will attract more people and can be the no 1 soon.Hope i will get the first payment soon ,i have sent you a PM and waiting for you answer

Good Luck in advance

@xerver
can you please increase that dead line for requesting payout to july 9 or 10 ..?

As for payment date change, we are not able to do that guys. We understand that everyone wants to get paid quickly, but soon everyone will realize that getting paid on time, everytime, is better than getting paid quickly.

Regards

Rory

shavings started in this one also told some silly reason for why its not counted Sales are only counted once a user activated his account, if the account is not activated, then a sale will show a red dot on 0.so those who bought a premium does not knows how to activate .. daily its happening for 1000 downloads no sales daily .They r telling they are sent back to the bank and refunded which file host does that for the reason of account activation ..

We do not pay people for fraudulent transactions, if someone buys a premium account, Surely he wants to use it? 2 of your users have bought premium accounts but not activated them, we also followed up via email but no response. Please understand that we take fraud seriously, so if a user buys a premium account and does not use it, We dont get money for that and neither do the affiliates. We immediately send the funds back to the card if we do not get a response within 24 hours.

Regards

Rory

Last edited:
shavings started in this one also told some silly reason for why its not counted Sales are only counted once a user activated his account, if the account is not activated, then a sale will show a red dot on 0.so those who bought a premium does not knows how to activate .. daily its happening for 1000 downloads no sales daily .They r telling they are sent back to the bank and refunded which file host does that for the reason of account activation ..

We do not pay people for fraudulent transactions, if someone buys a premium account, Surely he wants to use it? 2 of your users have bought premium accounts but not activated them, we also followed up via email but no response. Please understand that we take fraud seriously, so if a user buys a premium account and does not use it, We dont get money for that and neither do the affiliates. We immediately send the funds back to the card if we do not get a response within 24 hours.

Regards

Rory

2 of my affliates bought the premium That one i see those two guys are reg under my referal but wat about the ones who reg seperately and bought premium form my link
is this happening daily on 3rd i changed my plan to mixd from 3 to 7th daily it shows but one of them counted

Last edited:

Regards

Rory

2 of my affliates bought the premium That one i see those two guys are reg under my referal but wat about the ones who reg seperately and bought premium for my link
is this happening daily on 3rd i changed my plan to mixd from 3 to 7th daily it shows but one of them counted
[/QUOTE]

I will PM you with more details.

Regards

Rory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back