Status
Not open for further replies.
@Willy Wupload : I work more efficient, more work, better article But the amount I earn descending :facepalm:
What's happening?
932b63.jpg

b2fd3d.jpg

2e8eae.jpg

:facepalm: :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

willy ! look FileJungle.com :
Waiting time for Free Users: 30s then 10 minutes in between downloads
it better than Wupload
pls re-set Waiting time for Free Users .

they just started......

how can they provide the things that Willy already provides and implements to its users......

also your statement does not mean anything....did you checked their dl speeds or only like banner.....

download speed from fjungle 26 kb...wupload 3 4 mb...so ....anyway...WUPLOAD is the best for me :)

end offtopic ;)

Last edited:
nopw ftp is working fine, didnt had any problems almost 2 weeks, download speed is fantastic.

thanks for payment Willy, keep improving your service

Hi Willy, please check my PM.

By the way, could you guys add a feature to allow user simply get the selected links with filename ? maybe like Uploadstation by adding a checkbox to switch.

Regards.

download speed is 50kbs for premium users orbitdownloader dont work,IDM,dont work only jdownloader work i think please fix the download managers integration for premium ussers browser download is very slow

d02410.jpg

even though i cannot download in batches using IDM i managed to download individual files properly :).... i am fine with wupload for now.... but please do fix the issue with IDM as 70% of the downloaders use that only.

Willy stats are very low or frozen.
i had x8 vies in my mega thread today and no single sale ... i think somthing is weird pliz check it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back