Status
Not open for further replies.
Stats are low because of the horrible download speed. Most of my earnings are from week-ends frame time but guess what, 2 hours waiting for a single file is killing wupload. My visitors keep asking for another filehost and are waiting for better outside mirrors of my ORIGINAL content :/
Good rates are worthless if people can't download.
Oh well, I'm sure you're aware of that as we all are.

Hi Willy, please check my PM.

By the way, could you guys add a feature to allow user simply get the selected links with filename ? maybe like Uploadstation by adding a checkbox to switch.

Regards.

Hey, evil!

If you select the files you wish to generate filename links for and click "Share" in the export links options on the right, you'll find them there!

Regards,
Willy!

download speed is 50kbs for premium users orbitdownloader dont work,IDM,dont work only jdownloader work i think please fix the download managers integration for premium ussers browser download is very slow

Hey, elchunco!

We don't "only" work with jDownloader, but jDownloader provides us and our users with support, and they're willing to work with us.

We've been trying to get in touch with the guys from IDM to work out some issues with them. It would be good if you also let them know the issues as well so we could get their attention easier.

I'll take a look into Orbitdownloader.

Regards,
Willy!

[IMG[SLIDE]]http://i25.lulzimg.com/d02410.jpg[/SLIDE][/IMG]
even though i cannot download in batches using IDM i managed to download individual files properly :).... i am fine with wupload for now.... but please do fix the issue with IDM as 70% of the downloaders use that only.

Hey, raghul!

See above for my comments about IDM. We're trying to get a hold of them to smooth out issues downloaders have been facing.

Regards,
Willy!

Willy, Half of my Wupload links give an error. I have pm'd you the links. Please look into this matter.

Thanks for the links, kiddo!

Our team is in the process of investigating this issue and fixing it. :)

Regards,
Willy!

Willy , some links that i have uploaded yesterday with FTP , are still pending and get message u15.wupload.com is offline

greetz

Hey, greetz!

PM me your account ID!

Regards,
Willy!

STATS ARE FROZEN

Hey, callado!

Stats are calculating correctly :) But if you ever think that you are facing a stats freeze or a lag (which happens from time to time), PM me:

1) Your account ID
2) The issue you think you are facing
3) When you noticed the issue (time - please use server time)
4) Your stats at time of "freeze/lag"

Regards,
Willy!

Last edited:
willy are u going to add something like dashboard on fsc ?
_
stats work for me

Yes, we're considering adding something like a "homepage", rather than having you directed immediately to your files list.

Regards,
Willy!

willy can you add a life time premium account for user just like 30days and other types of premium acccount

Hey, rakesh!

We don't currently have lifetime premiums, but it's something we would consider for the future.

I'll keep you in the loop!

Regards,
Willy!

Hi Willy
promos come with the next payment...
am l right

As long as you've requested the bonus earnings (everybody be sure to do so before September 5th, when the links expire!), yes, you will receive your bonus earnings with your next payout! :)

Regards,
Willy!

States frozen
Very Low download speed for free user 16-20-30 k/S
"please wait 20min to download" can you make it 10min and add advertisement like filesonic do ?

The best promo for know I think will be - increasing of download speeds , premium and free user speeds both . Better speeds = more downloads = maintaining the good filehost name = The perfect storm for the competition = Some newcomers will be send into a cave with their liana underwear up their *** . Resolving the download managers support issues will be a nice step towards mutual satisfaction too .BTW We can help with that - lets put some pressure on those IDM support guys-
Code:
http://www.internetdownloadmanager.com/register/new_faq/sites_main.cgi?mode=0

Last edited:
^^Agreed

Download speed is very slow for free and premium users. I'm earning -25 USD daily for this reason.

and I think this banner is offensive:
728_90_02.gif

and
300_250_01.gif

Last edited:
@Sonic Desperate measures almost never works . Those guys have download problems , stats problem,remote upload problems,no EU servers and less free user download file-size .So they have only one option - aggressive advertising , but without real coverage of the promises on their homepage or the thread in this forum .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back