Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello

wupload dont support alertpay

so could you make it support it.

MHR

Hey, speedplli!

We do support AlertPay!

If you go to the Go Premium/Renew Your Account page and click "Join by Credit Card", that's how you access it!

And yes, we're going to make that more obvious ;)

Regards,
Willy!

1f35c5.jpg
suddenly am starting to get these kinda messages!! cant upload.. okay we understand... but can't even download!! and coz of this i cant even remote upload to other sites!! :( whats goin on guys?

Hey, raghul!

Can you please PM me the link which prompted this error?

Thanks!

Willy!

i have not rupload anything today all my files want In Queue
:( 0$ today :(:(:(:(:(

yes it's work's one by one... if you try to do all then it's will not work
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

yes web upload not working good ... and remote uploading not working good too today :'(:'(:'(

Hey, Th3KiNG!

Give remote upload a try again!

I just tested it from many hosts and they all went fast, and are queue is down to normal levels! :)

Regards,
Willy!

willy dude, i dont know whats wrong with my account and i need you to help me please, my files is broken and i cant download any files i got this error and i got disconnected when download with IDM " http://s111.wupload.com/not-allowed.php?linkId=126008166 "

the next problem is my download counter is not working at all, nothing counted on my files, i test my files on my PC once and on my firends PC's but i still got 0 # of downloads :/, dont know whats wrong

and when the downloads counter count, its 24H or instant or what ?

and last question and i need Yes or No only for answer, if anonymous user and not logged in with any account, not free or prem, just his first time on site, when this anonymous user download, it counts or not ? and when the

Please help me man with this problems, my site is new and im waiting for week and i cant download anything and my site is freezed from this, please help me as fast as u can :'(

i use IE9 and i use Firefix 6 for the site only, and i upload files by FTP filezila program and i use IDM for download , user name " M****E " and file for example of error on download "" http://www.wupload.com/file/126008166 ""

Sorry for my many questions, Thanks on advance sir

Hey, MA_Ghost!

The link you gave me won't be accessible - that's your individual download link which processes the file - the original link which that came from is working!

As for your stats counts - they're calculating on time! Please PM me the link you had tested, estimated time of download, your friend's IP, and I can figure it out.

As for "anonymous" users - they're "free users", so yes, their downloads are counted!

Aside from that - DON'T PUT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION IN THE THREAD! :)

Regards,
Willy!

Hey, all!

Anybody who PMs me wanting me to check out their stats, include:

1) What you think the issue is - slow update, freeze, etc.
2) What time you noticed this, or the time period
3) WHAT YOUR STATS COUNT WAS AT UPON WRITING THE MESSAGE.

Otherwise if you say "Stats are creeping", but when I look at your stats and see that they're on par with the rest of your stats and our stats counter is working, I won't be able to tell you anything but "Your stats are fine" ;)

Thanks!

Willy

Last edited:
Hey, Willy.
I have slightly misspelled my email address during sign-up (otmail instead of hotmail :facepalm: ), and didn't notice it 'till now. :facepalm:
I can't change it or enter my alertpay ID, because I can't receive confirmation email...
Can you help me with this annoying issue?

Thank you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back