Status
Not open for further replies.
Downloads are counted wrong...
Willy can u check my stats ?
it is impossible that I am so miserable results, where the filesonic several times as many downloads.....

this is my remote upload page.they added yesterday...i cant clear list and they are not uploaded yet.

a72fa2.jpg

this is my remote upload page.they added yesterday...i cant clear list and they are not uploaded yet.

a72fa2.jpg

have half of the above number of files in queue.

only depositfiles works................all rest pending fs/fsn even at non-peak hours!!!!!!

detailed info with ru links sent to w.

1f35c5.jpg
suddenly am starting to get these kinda messages!! cant upload.. okay we understand... but can't even download!! and coz of this i cant even remote upload to other sites!! :( whats goin on guys?

Web upload server often appear "504 Gateway Time-out" and stop at 100%.:facepalm::facepalm:
Maybe should abandon WU.
it hasn't any improve in few days.

willy dude, i dont know whats wrong with my account and i need you to help me please, my files is broken and i cant download any files i got this error and i got disconnected when download with IDM " http://s111.wupload.com/not-allowed.php?linkId=126008166 "

the next problem is my download counter is not working at all, nothing counted on my files, i test my files on my PC once and on my firends PC's but i still got 0 # of downloads :/, dont know whats wrong

and when the downloads counter count, its 24H or instant or what ?

and last question and i need Yes or No only for answer, if anonymous user and not logged in with any account, not free or prem, just his first time on site, when this anonymous user download, it counts or not ? and when the

Please help me man with this problems, my site is new and im waiting for week and i cant download anything and my site is freezed from this, please help me as fast as u can :'(

i use IE9 and i use Firefix 6 for the site only, and i upload files by FTP filezila program and i use IDM for download , and file for example of error on download "" http://www.wupload.com/file/126008166 ""

Sorry for my many questions, Thanks on advance sir

Last edited:
The "an error occured, pls try again later" error message is getting a bit annoying. New uploads are getting this message randomly upon downloading and so are some old uploads that I've done some days earlier. Are these uploads corrupted now or will it be back to normal?

anyone else have stats problems? Stats still didn't recover from a month ago and now they're even lower.

Problem is becouse people can not download files this sort of messages I receive daily

part 1 and part 2 of the ...... are not working

click on slow download, wait for the countdown, enter captcha, click download now and the download doesn't start

tried it 3x already!

why don't you use FILESERVE?

Wupload gives slow download speeds and then you have to wait a long time between download!!

I can get full speed (6MB down) with FILESERVE even as a free user!!

willi what happens?????????????????

I sent you some links to PM
Try to download and you will see

Regards
smrki

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back