Status
Not open for further replies.
yesterday 2 sale willy !! great host

2_sales.png
2_sales.png]

can i delete the Confirm .html that i have added to my site website to confirm that my site

so can i delete after confirm or i have to like that .html file

Damn it, so many 'error occurred, pls try again later' message now for new uploads. FTP the file successfully into the account, tested it out and downloading for it works but 30 minutes later it gets the 'error occured' message and can't be downloaded anymore.

Hi Willy, can I know wupload work with China and Hong Kong users or not? Bacause many users from these 2 country complain can't download.

Is statistics working fine? I am in PPD. I always earn more then Filesonic on wupload. but today my earning drop. today my Filesonic earning is higher then wupload. Is there any wupload downloading problem?

to those who did not receive their payments on the 24th because of the fraud thing asking you to provide links of your uploaded files, did you receive your payments already?

to those who did not receive their payments on the 24th because of the fraud thing asking you to provide links of your uploaded files, did you receive your payments already?

I always get my payments in time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back