Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, Willy.
I have slightly misspelled my email address during sign-up (otmail instead of hotmail :facepalm: ), and didn't notice it 'till now. :facepalm:
I can't change it or enter my alertpay ID, because I can't receive confirmation email...
Can you help me with this annoying issue?

Thank you.

PM me, damien!

I can change it for you!

Regards,
Willy!

Damn it, so many 'error occurred, pls try again later' message now for new uploads. FTP the file successfully into the account, tested it out and downloading for it works but 30 minutes later it gets the 'error occured' message and can't be downloaded anymore.

PM me any links that give you this issue, tofuwizard!

Regards,
Willy!

uploaded via zoom.eu and the links don't come out in my files page..

Can you PM me your account ID, IGdwight?

Regards,
Willy!

web upload still sucks. i'm really disappointed.

What issues are you having with web upload, darkpichu?

Please PM me some details.

Regards,
Willy!

Last edited:
Hi, Willy, I have used wupload to make money for a long time, and I didn't do anything bad, but it shows the text below this afternoon.

We have detected some suspicious behaviour coming from your IP address and have been temporarily block

My IP is dynamic by the way, so I am able to login to my account, but I still don't know why this happened to me.

Sure great speed... but maximum 2 files each time
530 Sorry, the maximum number of clients (2) from your host are already connected.
That´s great, it´s better 2 fast upload slots (I can reach 50MB/s easily) than overload the storage servers with more connections.

Also DL speeds seems to be restored :)

@Willy
got problem with RL uploads:

dc33ea.jpg

been experiencing that for few days now. pls have a look.

Thanks

Any plan to stop WU to WU remote upload in near future??It was good when Wupload was a new host now ,It has to be stooped-Just thought.

Hi, Willy, I have used wupload to make money for a long time, and I didn't do anything bad, but it shows the text below this afternoon.

We have detected some suspicious behaviour coming from your IP address and have been temporarily block

My IP is dynamic by the way, so I am able to login to my account, but I still don't know why this happened to me.

Please PM me your IP.

Regards,
Willy!

@Willy
got problem with RL uploads:

dc33ea.jpg

been experiencing that for few days now. pls have a look.

Thanks

Could you PM me some information about your issue, zyberakuma?

Thanks.

Willy

When will avaliable promo button ?

September 1!

Regards,
Willy!

hi willy. i have a problem. i uploaded a movie (the reckoning) and i just tried to move it to a folder, but after that the movie dissapeared from my files and from the folder that wanted to move too.
the link of movie is working, but when i try to use the search function it gave me a page error.
thanks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back