Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! I got ~30MB/s upload speed total via FTP with 10 files simultaneous. So Wupload has upgraded more servers? I really love that speed! =). I think site earning should be improved to 15-20% like Uploadstation.

yep, ftp is fast as hell here. it's even more faster/stable than web upload lol.

@Willy : I can't delete files uploaded via FTP on the FTP upload page. When I click the "Delete All" button, nothing happens. I also tried deleting one by one. Still does not work. The files' status are "Downloaded" and "Moving". Is that normal that I can delete files with status "Completed" ONLY?

regards, dp.

Last edited:
willy can you set the time between downloads 20 minutes instead of 30?
I have been receiving a lot of complaints concerning this.
Doing what I said above will definitely get Wupload more traffic.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Hey willy, still want me to send more links of those 'error occured, pls try again later' messages for you guys to see what's the problem? It's been 3 days or so since the problem has started. Have the techs find out the solution for it yet? How do you expect uploaders to upload when random files that are working prefectly before this and onwards keeps getting unaccessible within the day or less?

Yes, any of those links you come across, send them to me!

Regards,
Willy!

Willy, I just got 6 months premium and it's showing in my account settings but I'm getting an error when trying to copy some files saying I've exceeded my 750gb free user storage.

PM me your account ID, adrunkenmess!

Regards,
Willy!

willy for premium user files are not deleted but are inactive?

I'm not sure what you mean by that, Siber.

Premium users files do not get deleted. If they're inactive, as in not-being-shared, just sitting in your account - then they just sit in your account if you're premium!

Regards,
Willy!

Well, thank you for reply but only letters and numbers contain ..Either way, i will change it and try again.
Edit:changed, but with no results..Lol, this is silly.
Willy, what can i do about it ?

Hey, ms!

I need you to PM me your account ID and some more info about the error!

Thanks!

Willy

It seems that IDM doesnt seem to work with WUPLOAD for premium accounts coz when i add the details of my account and try to load links to IDM it returns web pages. Can download from the browser, but its a pain. Tried with my username and also email. Plz check Willy.

yep, ftp is fast as hell here. it's even more faster/stable than web upload lol.

@Willy : I can't delete files uploaded via FTP on the FTP upload page. When I click the "Delete All" button, nothing happens. I also tried deleting one by one. Still does not work. The files' status are "Downloaded" and "Moving". Is that normal that I can delete files with status "Completed" ONLY?

regards, dp.

You can't delete files from the FTP manager - it's there to show you the progress of your files.

Regards,
Willy!

It seems that IDM doesnt seem to work with WUPLOAD for premium accounts coz when i add the details of my account and try to load links to IDM it returns web pages. Can download from the browser, but its a pain. Tried with my username and also email. Plz check Willy.

Hey, crazybana!

In your login information, put wupload.com as *.wupload.com!

That should help!

Regards,
Willy!

willy, please please look into fixing upload issues with zooms FileImage Uploader....

uploads sometimes fail to start, and if uploaded 100%, they more often than not fail to return a link in 480 seconds for me (100mbit server, great connection/speeds when wupload actually connect :P)

for last 4 days i'd say has been like this for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back