Status
Not open for further replies.
Wupload is being like filesonic now!

unfortunatley they have to abide by the rules of the DMCAX-(..if they don't, then lawsuits will ensue, and no one wants that..but, it could be worse, look at hotfile, they were happy to keep taking my money, then the very next day after renewal..ACCOUNT SUSPENDED:facepalm::facepalm:..
it's just a case of, be careful where you post, some forums are very heavily monitored, &/or other posters reporting "compeditors" links..low?? yes, veryX-(, but it happens:(

also, thanks to willy for getting the ftp issue sortedB-)

Hi, pipels!

Users who have servers (ie. sBorg users with USA servers) or RDP in USA speeds will be subject to whatever routing they get to our servers in the EU.

As Wupload's servers are in the EU, your files will be routed first to the USA server and then BACK to the EU server!

Some users do have blazing fast speeds from the USA, some do not!

Regards,
Willy!
I have RDP in EU today blazing fast upload speeds are 130-170KBps on ftp on big weekend, as a premium member. :(

In fileserve, sometime stats doesn't count. Then Users reported the problem in fileserve topic, then they fixed it and add those missed earned $$ in account back.

Since they are new in the business, I don't think they will recover. Lets have hope they do it. They are in too much pressure already. SO god knows what

Hello guys. I see something strange. My downloads and my earning stats are decreasing from 2 days or maybe even 3... I am uploading different files, but i know that they are high downloaded, but still i can't make so much money like in the past few days.

Is there some problem?

Hello guys. I see something strange. My downloads and my earning stats are decreasing from 2 days or maybe even 3... I am uploading different files, but i know that they are high downloaded, but still i can't make so much money like in the past few days.

Is there some problem?

Same here, please fix the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back