Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Willy,

FTP upload is slow/broken (i understand your team are fixing on this)

But Remote upload from my server also stuck on this for more than 30minutes and still going like this :

d5a343.jpg

@special3220:
You can use WHOIS service to query your VPS's IP address (don't use the hostname).
WHOIS is available in the command line if you're using a Linux VPS.
If you do not have that, many websites can help you, such as http://who.is/

I got it from my seller. I am on a USA server.

Dear Willy,

FTP upload is slow/broken (i understand your team are fixing on this)

But Remote upload from my server also stuck on this for more than 30minutes and still going like this :

d5a343.jpg

Yes I am facing this problem today. link generation is slow. I guess it is due to oeverload as ppl are doing RU instead of ftp

Last edited:
well allready pm you willy about the ru problem..!!
also pm you the links am trying plzz do something..:(

Hey, mayank!

I tested your links again, and 2 of the 3 worked - the first did not work because it was deleted on Filesonic!

Regards,
Willy!

@willy, most people arent using wupload bcz ur host doesnt support IDM, is there anything u can do about this?

Hi, Mark!

Actually we do "support" IDM by helping users and affiliates navigate any issues which they face using it when they contact us!

It should be the other way around - with IDM "supporting" Wupload, but what can you do? :))

If there are any specific issues - please let me know! We have already helped many users, free & premium, navigate their issues with IDM & Wupload!

Regards,
Willy!

I got it from my seller. I am on a USA server.

Yes I am facing this problem today. link generation is slow. I guess it is due to oeverload as ppl are doing RU instead of ftp

Hey, special!

Yes, we are aware of this issue and are working on it!

Thanks for your patience and understanding!

Regards,
Willy!

OMG....from my RDP (USA) FTP speeds ~ 500 kb / 2 mb..:(

Hi, pipels!

Users who have servers (ie. sBorg users with USA servers) or RDP in USA speeds will be subject to whatever routing they get to our servers in the EU.

As Wupload's servers are in the EU, your files will be routed first to the USA server and then BACK to the EU server!

Some users do have blazing fast speeds from the USA, some do not!

Regards,
Willy!

Last edited:
Willy I cant download files especially from u11.wupload.com server. Other uxx servers are ok, but I guess, this server has some problems . Can you fix it? Take care, thx cya ;)

And also link generation is slow.

Last edited:
I hope everybody is ready for a big weekend to end WEEK 2: 50% BONUS EARNINGS in a BIG way!

In anticipation of the increased traffic we will receive WEEK 3: 100% BONUS EARNINGS we are adding over 20 servers!

Let's see how much money you guys can get me to pay you!! B-)

Regards,
Willy!

A-WE-SOME!

Good job Willy.;)

Always SOMEBODY beating me to the punch in this thread!

Regards,
Willy!

Good job/work Willy! Getting the HYPE :)

Everything is great except the uploads sometime. 20 new servers should be good for few days :) I wouldn't surprise if it is overloaded again :P

I don't make much $$ in wupload, just mirroring as alternatives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back