Status
Not open for further replies.
Willy, what is happening? FTP is not working now. Filezilla can not connect to server.

Hey, upk!

FTP is back up and you should be able to connect. You might experience some slow speeds today as we are working on making sure it will be working smoothly for the weekend!

Apologies for any inconveniences and thank you for your understanding!

Regards,
Willy!

ftp not working, remote from fileserve fails, remote from IP web file fails too.... all is fucked

Willy, Help Please :)

FTP was facing technical difficulties which meant that the FTP uploaders moved over to RU, which increased the amount of files which we were processing (which is typically at a baseline of a HUGE amount anyway), which resulted in files being "In Queue" and some errors.

Regards,
Willy!

Ru is working for me..if i try abt 6 times lol. well on Mu and Netload.

Yes, Magz, the majority of our RU will come from Fileserve or Filesonic, so when there are "In Queue" files for FS or FSo, you will still be able to use Megaupload and some others with a very fast speed!

Regards,
Willy!

ftp[filezilla] not working..yet again:facepalm:..begining to get a bit dispondent with this hostX-(...i'v never have probs with filesonic or fileserve[yet](yn)

so, what gives, willy??? seems you'll be loosing a lot of custom if this keeps happening:O

Hey, kram!

Unfortunately with us being a new host growing at an unprecedented speed, we will run into some technical difficulties.

We've been open for almost two months, while Filesonic and Fileserve have been open for much longer!

Thank you to our affiliates and users for their understanding and patience!

Regards,
Willy!

You mean, Wupload are stop counting dowloads? I have a few downloads for now, but i don't know..

I don't mean to sound like a broken record with the "stop count/stats freeze" issue, but before anybody reports an issue of this sort, please make sure that your FROM and TO dates are correct - especially TO!

Ensure it's showing the current date! ;)

Regards,
Willy!

Crap, FTp doesnt work. even some of the uploaded files are missing... very disappointed.. Quitting...

Hey, Netwolf!

Which files are missing? Can you PM me with some of the file names (and links if you've shared them!).

Regards,
Willy!

It is with great regret that I have to say that Willy won't listen to anyone who complains about speeds in direct uploads..... :facepalm:

I have less than 0.40mb/s upload speed (direct upload speed), and he says it's not their problem.... It's a routing issue, it's this and that.... It's the server's location in US, etc, etc....

Well, developer of sBorg SOMIK himself experiences the same crap speeds even on his EU server.

He won't believe me, and even stops talking to me (not a subject of his interest, clearly...), but he won't even speak to the source itself, the developers of sBorg.

So.....

Who's problem is it? The Gods on Mount Olympus's??

I only see replies to complaints about FTP and RU speeds, but seems that direct uploads are not a priority (or even an interest) to wupload.....

you only care about FTP and RU. when it comes to direct upload, you just leave us hanging!!!

do us all a favor: terminate direct uploads on wupload and save us all a lot of headaches.

Last edited:
Hi, BloodSucker!

sBorg users, or any user using a server/RDP located in the US will unfortunately be subject to whichever routing they receive - uploading the files to the server in the US and then transferring them back to our servers in the EU.

It will be random at the moment, and slower speeds will be experienced.

It is unfortunate the issues that SOMIK is facing, but he also mentioned that he is having issues with Hotfile, Filesonic and Wupload and as such he does not have his EU server up and available for sBorg users at the moment.

We take all technical issues and difficulties faced by Wupload users and affiliates seriously and are continuously working to improve our services!

Thank you for your input as well as your patience and understanding! :)

Regards,
Willy

Hi, BloodSucker!

sBorg users, or any user using a server/RDP located in the US will unfortunately be subject to whichever routing they receive - uploading the files to the server in the US and then transferring them back to our servers in the EU.

It will be random at the moment, and slower speeds will be experienced.

It is unfortunate the issues that SOMIK is facing, but he also mentioned that he is having issues with Hotfile, Filesonic and Wupload and as such he does not have his EU server up and available for sBorg users at the moment.

We take all technical issues and difficulties faced by Wupload users and affiliates seriously and are continuously working to improve our services!

Thank you for your input as well as your patience and understanding! :)

Regards,
Willy

Wupload has done 0 to fix the direct upload speeds. 0.

For exactly 1 week (since last friday), I've been bringing up this issue....

All I see getting fixed and re-fixed is FTP/RU, RU/FTP.... Direct Uploads? Gone with the wind...........

Direct upload speed from a EUROPE located rapidleech is 0.26mb/s. From US server: 0.20-0.30mb/s.
Direct upload speed to Fileserve from europe server: 25mb/s. From US server: 35-40mb/s.
Direct upload speed to Filesonic from europe server: 20mb/s. From US server: 20-25 mb/s

Hello again Willy,
Looks like you're gonna have some tough time with those uploading issues today, I'm not gonna buy you any more stress, I just wanna tell you please don't forget to do me a favor as you said yesterday :)

I hope you and your wupload partner will work it all out today so we (uploaders, downloaders, and wupload staffs) will have a wonderful weekend to enjoy B-)

Wupload has done 0 to fix the direct upload speeds. 0.

For exactly 1 week (since last friday), I've been bringing up this issue....

All I see getting fixed and re-fixed is FTP/RU, RU/FTP.... Direct Uploads? Gone with the wind...........

Direct upload speed from a EUROPE located rapidleech is 0.26mb/s. From US server: 0.20-0.30mb/s.
Direct upload speed to Fileserve from europe server: 25mb/s. From US server: 35-40mb/s.
Direct upload speed to Filesonic from europe server: 20mb/s. From US server: 20-25 mb/s

Sorry, BloodSucker... if you're looking for a flame war you won't get one from me :))

Regards,
Willy!

Hello again Willy,
Looks like you're gonna have some tough time with those uploading issues today, I'm not gonna buy you any more stress, I just wanna tell you please don't forget to do me a favor as you said yesterday :)

I hope you and your wupload partner will work it all out today so we (uploaders, downloaders, and wupload staffs) will have a wonderful weekend to enjoy B-)

Hey, ni_luan!

I'm going to get your payment re-processed right now!

You should see it soon!

Thanks for the patience and understanding!

Regards,
Willy!

@Willy: Please try to make sure that downloads/upload speeds dont hit a speed bump over the weekend...

Hey, kenshin!

That's what we're working on right now :)

Regards,
Willy!

Yes, direct upload from UK is actually slow :facepalm:
UK2W.png

However, FTP upload can reach 1 ~ 1.5 MB/s.
DC is Redstation UK.

Sorry, BloodSucker... if you're looking for a flame war you won't get one from me :))

Regards,
Willy!

Nah... no wars.... Have more important things to do!

I do wish you fixed your problems though.... Not just for FTP and RU, over and over.... Direct uploads are of absolutely no importance to you, clearly. You've more than proved that you don't care at all about direct upload speeds.

Enjoy your weekend, while we'll "enjoy" crap speeds for yet another weekend....... X-(

Hey, hegeszto!

Yes, you will have a faster upload and download speed!!

Regards,
Willy!

Dear Willy!

I upgraded to premium, but speeds remained the same :(
Mostly i upload on ftp, average UPspeeds are 400-1050 KBps. Now i have speed like 1150 KBps.
It's not the big difference i was expecting... I hope you can do something about it, i know it's hard to support every problem what in this thread... :)
(user: hegeszto)
Now it's below normal: 500-600KBps. I don't see the reason why i should had became premium. OK, the files won't be deleted, thats one big good thing, but i expected some serious speed upgrade. I hope it's temporary slowdown... On web upload speedy 70-110KBps are usual. I don't use remote upload, so that speed i do not know.

well guyz i'm not sure but today facing very slow earning today :(

Stats are not up to date or they're not counting properly, cause there are files I know I have downloads on that were posted today, and they don't even show up on stats....

But hey, Willy doesn't care about that either......

Just RU/FTP are the golden boys for him.....

Guys, give him a break. This is pretty new file hosting company in the market and its so natural that has some problems. I know, sometimes it gets slow and also even on premium downloads, but you need the calm down and be patient. Nobody is perfect and I believe that Willy and his staff do their best ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back