Status
Not open for further replies.
Now it's below normal: 500-600KBps. I don't see the reason why i should had became premium. OK, the files won't be deleted, thats one big good thing, but i expected some serious speed upgrade. I hope it's temporary slowdown... On web upload speedy 70-110KBps are usual. I don't use remote upload, so that speed i do not know.

Hey, hegeszto!

This is temporary as we work out some of the technical issues!

Sorry for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience and understanding!

Regards,
Willy!

Guys, give him a break. This is pretty new file hosting company in the market and its so natural that has some problems. I know, sometimes it gets slow and also even on premium downloads, but you need the calm down and be patient. Nobody is perfect and I believe that Willy and his staff do their best ;)

Thanks for the support and understanding, sharp ;)

Regards,
Willy!

Yes, direct upload from UK is actually slow :facepalm:
UK2W.png

However, FTP upload can reach 1 ~ 1.5 MB/s.
DC is Redstation UK.

Hey, gibalah!

What client is that you're using?

Regards,
Willy!

Stats are not up to date or they're not counting properly, cause there are files I know I have downloads on that were posted today, and they don't even show up on stats....

But hey, Willy doesn't care about that either......

Just RU/FTP are the golden boys for him.....

Hey, BloodSucker!

Stats are up to date and working fine!

I just tested, using one of your files, and you will notice that your stats just went up!

Regards,
Willy!

Last edited:
@Willy:
My FTP client is FileZilla.
It often gets good speeds, so I always use it.

The direct uploading is just a testing (for proving its speed is also slow in EU).
The client is z_o_o_m′s File & Image Uploader (registered version).

I am not sure where my VPS is located. Most probably in USA. I never had any issues with upload speed. Actually it is much faster than fileserve and filesonic. I am lucky I guess :)

@Willy:
My FTP client is FileZilla.
It often gets good speeds, so I always use it.

The direct uploading is just a testing (for proving its speed is also slow in EU).
The client is z_o_o_m′s File & Image Uploader (registered version).

Hey, gibalah!

You will see an improvement soon for direct upload as we are currently working on it - but as it sounds like you're usually using FTP - that is more for the other direct upload users!

Regards,
Willy!

@special3220:
You can use WHOIS service to query your VPS's IP address (don't use the hostname).
WHOIS is available in the command line if you're using a Linux VPS.
If you do not have that, many websites can help you, such as http://who.is/

from US server getting good upload speed for FS/FSO but WUP speed so slow, i guess WUP is in EU. i suggest you make something umm idk it is possible or not. add a US server for upload when an user will upload it will upload to US server and thn it will transfer to main server(EU).

only for WU good upload speed i don't think so many uploader will move on different location server.

bro plz check there is some problem in payment option selecting.....i choose my payment option as webmoney to get my payout but after that i again check payment option then there is nothing selected ........

plz fix this problem..................

Hey, Hoolifan!

If I'm not mistaken, isn't fast-debrid a download client?

Regards,
Willy!

no, it's a website that gives you multiple premium accounts. you insert the link and they give you the premium... don't worry, wupload is not included.
and it's on wupload File Host list on remote upload section.

RU is Down Please Fix IT ASAP

Hi, Shahrukh!

Where are you trying to RU from?

Can you PM me a link?

Thanks!
Willy!

bro plz check there is some problem in payment option selecting.....i choose my payment option as webmoney to get my payout but after that i again check payment option then there is nothing selected ........

plz fix this problem..................

Hey, Rock!

Check the e-mail account your Wupload account is registered to - any changes require you verifying your identity in Wupload by entering your password and hitting "Submit", and then you will get a verification e-mail!

If the problem persists, please PM me!

Regards,
Willy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back