Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope everybody is ready for a big weekend to end WEEK 2: 50% BONUS EARNINGS in a BIG way!

In anticipation of the increased traffic we will receive WEEK 3: 100% BONUS EARNINGS we are adding over 20 servers!

Let's see how much money you guys can get me to pay you!! B-)

Regards,
Willy!

Always SOMEBODY beating me to the punch in this thread!

Regards,
Willy!
WIlly YOUR DA-BEST ~ !

I hope everybody is ready for a big weekend to end WEEK 2: 50% BONUS EARNINGS in a BIG way!

In anticipation of the increased traffic we will receive WEEK 3: 100% BONUS EARNINGS we are adding over 20 servers!

Regards,
Willy!

Regards,
Willy!

jumping%20monkey.gif

Last edited:

Regards,
Willy!

Regards,
Willy!

I do not understand something willy.

I hope everybody is ready for a big weekend to end WEEK 2: 50% BONUS earnings in a BIG way!
06/21 starts? or start the week 3?

if starting week 3, I have not seen the bonus in my stats for week 2 8-)

Sorry if I'm misunderstanding :facepalm:

WU is the best =)

I do not understand something willy.

I hope everybody is ready for a big weekend to end WEEK 2: 50% BONUS earnings in a BIG way!
06/21 starts? or start the week 3?

if starting week 3, I have not seen the bonus in my stats for week 2 8-)

Sorry if I'm misunderstanding :facepalm:

WU is the best =)

this is written by Willy in the email:

As of Tuesday, June 21st you will see your bonus earnings show up in your Stats page under the column listed as PROMO. Click one of the earning days and hit the REQUEST link, enter your Wupload account information and it will be added to your next payout!

SUMMER SIZZLER WEEK 3: 100% BONUS EARNINGS:

3 days left in week 2 means we are 3 days away from WEEK 3: 100% BONUS EARNINGS! Don't miss out on the chance to DOUBLE YOUR EARNINGS from June 21 - June 30! This is ABSOLUTELY NOT TO BE MISSED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back