Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! Could you help me?

I have problem with my last payment! I don't get my money from last payment. Mod's wrote on my wupload account that " I sent money to you" but I don't have it in my paypal account. Could you check it ?

I'm sorry about my english, but I hope that you understand what I want to tell you.

Antolasek did you PM willy your account ID username and all info? on Sunday did you have 10$ in your wupload account? If the answer is yes, just be patien, Wupload always pays to the last cent!

Thief My Download Count

I think that wupload keep 30% of my download and put in the trash....

The last week i sold 30 more account premium.. The last 3 days i sold 0 account premium..

This is normally?

I had 18$ on my account in Sunday, so what details I should send to Willy?

Send account ID, its you referral link, you will find it in settings, username, email you use for payment! Then wait for him to respond!

I think that wupload keep 30% of my download and put in the trash....

The last week i sold 30 more account premium.. The last 3 days i sold 0 account premium..

This is normally?

The PPS plan is up and down, today you can sell 10 premium account and make 200$, tomorow just 1 or 0, keep at it, upload original material and post them on high trafic forums and you will say sales in your stats!

Today I sold 2 premium accounts, but the last 3 days I sold none, so its up and down!

Last edited:
In the fodler i see somefile show the download count... while in the stats there aren

In the fodler i see somefile show the download count... while in the stats there aren't

Why??

Hey, all!

There is, at the moment (for roughly the past 1 hr), a bit of a lag on the stats which our techs are currently working on :)

I will keep you updated on this and we'll have the lag cleared up for the weekend ;)

Regards,
Willy!

LIAR LIAR LIAR, there is no lag with counting downloads, It's a big FRAUD from Willy and his team. That is happening for about one week. Don't send to Willy messages like that '' Willy please check my account, I think that my downloads aren't counted. Please fix it." Again THERE IS NOT WHAT TO "FIX".

SHAME on you, Willy.

LIAR LIAR LIAR, there is no lag with counting downloads, It's a big FRAUD from Willy and his team. That is happening for about one week. Don't send to Willy messages like that '' Willy please check my account, I think that my downloads aren't counted. Please fix it." Again THERE IS NOT WHAT TO "FIX".

SHAME on you, Willy.

From what I can tell, Ducu, its not Willys fault, and I am saying this despite that Willy didnt promise me that he will not ban me. So I am not takeing sides, but give Willy a chance and send in your info, you got nothing to lose from this!

:-( Stats Problem.... Please Fix Forever
Give a chance and send in your info , maybe he will find something! you never know!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back