Status
Not open for further replies.
willy n other uploaders, just want to tell you something, if 100 ppl saying that stats frozen than i think atlist wupload team need to check as its realy going some thing wrong,

its not about to take stand for wupload or uploader, but its about all of us.. i think you know very well..

guys wupload is scammer the stat still freeze
he freeze it then he say its ok now and it still normal for some time then it back freeze again guys say bye to wupload

stats frozen!

stast frozen please fix the problem!

azazel696 said that if you look in to the problem by your own, if you'll make investigations, maybe you will find something and Willy will fix your stats 2

willy n other uploaders, just want to tell you something, if 100 ppl saying that stats frozen than i think atlist wupload team need to check as its realy going some thing wrong,

its not about to take stand for wupload or uploader, but its about all of us.. i think you know very well..
I liked what you said and I am 100% behind what you said!!

i agree with you(y)

@dragos22 Reported 4 times for Spam . Enjoy ;)
My stats are frozen too , but I`m not repeating the same thing over and over again I have sent a PM again and my issue will be fixed . As far as your problem it wont be fixed because you are unable of senfing PM`s.
------------
Look up dragos I will not post again like you - THIS IS NOT A CHAT !

Last edited:
@dragos22 Reported 4 times for Spam . Enjoy ;)
My stats are frozen too , but I`m not repeating the same thing over and over again I have sent a PM again and my issue will be fixed . As far as your problem it wont be fixed because you are unable of senfing PM`s.

I sent PM, I ask very polite Willy to talk to me. But didnt heard from him. So......didnt get me here:))

hey guys chill out, stats is bad, but mr.W will fix it...
And i agree with you, something will be done!

and people also need to say it politely. i just wondering why Mr. Willy still coming at wj. I saw some people reply which is totally unacceptable.

it will not make any problem for wupload if Mr. Willy stop supporting at wjunction, people will keep use wupload. coz wup already famous :P

Oh, don't worry, The Dude! I'm still on Wjunction every single day! :)

But like requests for premiums in the thread - if people don't PM me information like their account ID, what issue they're having, etc, I can't keep repeating myself forever :P

Regards,
Willy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back