Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, all!

There is, at the moment (for roughly the past 1 hr), a bit of a lag on the stats which our techs are currently working on :)

I will keep you updated on this and we'll have the lag cleared up for the weekend ;)

Regards,
Willy!

Hey, all!

There is, at the moment (for roughly the past 1 hr), a bit of a lag on the stats which our techs are currently working on :)

I will keep you updated on this and we'll have the lag cleared up for the weekend ;)

Regards,
Willy!

Again Willy, I sent you a PM, maybe you have 1 minute to talk somethings out!

Edit: We are talking! or PM-ing better said!

jaaoopp its not in Wupload interest to have problems in Weekends, then is the moust traffic , so then is the moust money for us and wupload. so dont worry!

Noticed the new attitude towards Wupload ? Thats because Willy agreed to hear me out!

STATS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Willy asked me for my account info, I will give it to him, after he gives hes word he is not going to ban me from Wupload, because i said bad things about the stats, but if i do get ban you all will know that i got ban wrongfully!

EDIT: The stats today are better then yesturdays stats, i dont know if anybody noticed that!

Hello willy!

I have problem with my last payment! I don't get my money from last payment. Mod's wrote on my wupload account that " I sent money to you" but I don't have it in my paypal account. Could you check it ?

I'm sorry about my english, but I hope that you understand what I want to tell you.

when i open my states it shows me 2011-11-04 36 / $0.92 when i refresh the page it shows me 2011-11-04 48 / $1.22 when i refresh again it shows me 2011-11-04 36 / $0.92 whats that ?

28323391.png

55718266.png

what is that? stats become crazy!

Hello willy!

I have problem with my last payment! I don't get my money from last payment. Mod's wrote on my wupload account that " I sent money to you" but I don't have it in my paypal account. Could you check it ?

I'm sorry about my english, but I hope that you understand what I want to tell you.

what is that? stats become crazy!

the same problem the stats are crazy JAJAJAJAJ xD
107 downloads f5 126 downlods f5 107 downloads xD

when i open my states it shows me 2011-11-04 36 / $0.92 when i refresh the page it shows me 2011-11-04 48 / $1.22 when i refresh again it shows me 2011-11-04 36 / $0.92 whats that ?

please do not worry about that, just a minor bug that the tech guys will handel, you take the higher value and that is your earnings for today!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back