Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone experienced that your total earnings went down? this morning I got like $14+ and now this evening it became $12, can you answer this willy why is it happening?

Please upgrade my account too i got 1 sale and over 400 downloads today, should get over 1k today and more soon i need more space,

11474 is the account number

Yes you count multiple downloads from the same ip address but exactly how many? Please give a figure, even 2 is a multiple.

yup, I dun know the answer either. wat kind of evidence do you need?
seriously, lots of members could hit 1k dls here, learn to be nice m8, willy doesn't owe you anything. Maybe next time you tell us the answer if you could hit 10K dls.

wucounts.jpg

in the RU page, many uploads remain or stuck in the "processing" for a long time, but otherwise show up in the file manager. are the files be error-free?

On the download page it says file storage time is unlimited for premium but only 30 days for free users,
Does this mean that you remove the free users files after 30 days? if so im going to be losing alot of files

On the download page it says file storage time is unlimited for premium but only 30 days for free users,
Does this mean that you remove the free users files after 30 days? if so im going to be losing alot of files

Usually it means that your files are deleted after 30 days of inactivity (e.g. noone download them).

guys how much speed do you get when uploading thru FTP?

About 10/11 MBps (MegaBytes, not Megabits). I'm on Leaseweb network in Holland (1 Tbps but my UL speed is capped @101 Mbps).

^_^

Good Day Willy!

c71acb.jpg

Is this mean only 1 of my referrals is active?
Is that 1USD is his total earning of this day or his total since he start uploading?

Thanks. :)

Hey, arjaylieann!
It could mean that only one of your referrals is active, or it could be the result of a bug we're working on fixing - only $ amounts have been showing in referral dropdowns, but cents don't show. If you look at your stats, you'll notice that the cents ARE still being counted.

We're going to fix that up so you can have a better idea of who is active and who isn't ;)

Thanks for your patience!

Regards,
Willy

Hi! Good day!

What is the maximum file size in uploading?

Thank You

Hi, rsuploader!

It's 2G for free user, 10G for premium! :P

Regards,
Willy

i like your service man.........
gonna get one and mirrors on wupload

Happy to have you on board, hydrothunder!

Thanks for the kind words :)

Regards,
Willy

Usually it means that your files are deleted after 30 days of inactivity (e.g. noone download them).

About 10/11 MBps (MegaBytes, not Megabits). I'm on Leaseweb network in Holland (1 Tbps but my UL speed is capped @101 Mbps).

^_^

I aint getting the greatest speeds uploading, the most i got is 100mbps but averages 40mbps and my connection isn't capped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back