Status
Not open for further replies.
hi willy,

ur site :) looking very nice...:)

will try to upload more... in the upcoming days...

can i get premium...???

Username: coolguy
ID : 14459
Please Upgrade... Thank you very much!

Last edited:
Hello Willy!
I'm really enjoying mi Wupload experience avery day more and more and I'm really excited about the june promo. I'll work hard to maximize my earnings with Wupload!!!

A little suggestion:

when modifying thing relating payment in the "Settings" page, a confirmation email is sent after a message saying "In order for these changes to take effect, you must confirm them. A confirmation email with further instructions has been sent to xxx@yyy.com" in the top of the page.
I think you should make this message more visible by using e.g. a red background for the div because its color is the same as other divs and a user could not see it well.
Also I suggest to warn the user that the email from Wupload could go in the Spam folder of his email and instruct him to make wupload.com a trusted domain from which receive email messages.

Hope this to be useful!

Best regards and KUTGW!

AtZ

Please upgrade my account too i got 1 sale and over 400 downloads today, should get over 1k today and more soon i need more space,

11474 is the account number

I will pay for it if you do, azazel!! B-)

Regards,
Willy

Hi, Wipe!

I'm going to make sure to get this in an easier to find spot on the website, but under the PPD grid you will see:

"For free users that download from Wupload, we count multiple downloads from the same IP address. Only completed downloads are counted. We count one download per premium user every 24 hours."

Hope that helps :D

Regards,
Willy

Yes you count multiple downloads from the same ip address but exactly how many? Please give a figure, even 2 is a multiple.

Last edited:
Please upgrade my account too i got 1 sale and over 400 downloads today, should get over 1k today and more soon i need more space,

11474 is the account number

Yes you count multiple downloads from the same ip address but exactly how many? Please give a figure, even 2 is a multiple.

I think they count every completed download that was made by free users .

For free users that download from Wupload, we count multiple downloads from the same IP address. Only completed downloads are counted. We count one download per premium user every 24 hours.

its from the wupload site.......

like i said "multiple downloads" is not explaining if its unlimited number of multiple downloads or a limited number or multiple downloads. i want the answer to that.

Sorting by date in file manager is not working always random,also RU from ORON with premium account is not working,i told you yesterday but you didn't responded.

Sorry for posting with bold maybe you can see it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back