Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi willy ..

What happen to the "copy, move, edit option"?

it is not showing up in the parent " my files" directory..

I am unable to move any of my new uploaded files to other folders..

plz see in to this matter..

regards

justvj4u

Hi, justvj4u!
Can you please PM me a little more info about this? What browser are you using? They're still there on mine. Do you have the files selected???

Regards,
Willy

Hello dear
I work today in Wupload
But i have problem in FTP upload:
I'm can't to upload from the first time , I must repuloaded about 10 time to upload right!
And also i'm can't to upload many files in one time , Like 10 files in one time!

And i'm not have this problem in any other upload site
So please i hope to help me
Because i want to work in your site

Thanks

Hey! What client are you using??

Regards,
Willy

Can I upload from Wupload to Fileserve and if I can how?

I'm sure you can, but that is an issue you need to ask Fileserve about :D

Regards,
Willy

I just tried to upload WU to WU , this does not work.

Did that come to an end?

It works fine for me, dalster... can you PM me the link you are trying?

Thanks!
Regards,
Willy

Ey man, somebody has hacked mi hotmail and change mi data for many accounts :facepalm: include Wupload, you can reverse the changes!!

Hi, sverdios. I responded to your PM requesting some info from you.

Regards,
Willy

Hi Willy,
Today, I see stats counts very slow. Please check it for me. Thanks.

@All: anybody same me?

Stats are "slow"? I've heard of stats freeze, but not stats slug :))

The stats are working fine!

Regards,
Willy

Me too. I think stats has a problem.

Yes, Stats count slower than normal days.

Hey, guys - if you think there is an issue with your stats, please PM me your account IDs so I can look into it! :)

Regards,
Willy

Hello,
Why I can't remote upload to other hosts like fileserve.com, filesonic.com or uploadstation.com. I've tryed: http://my_login:my_password@www.wupload.com but it still is not working. Please help me.

Hey, I responded to a similar question, but I'll reiterate - you need to contact the other hosts! Everything is fine on our end!!

Regards,
Willy

Hello Willy!
I'm really enjoying mi Wupload experience avery day more and more and I'm really excited about the june promo. I'll work hard to maximize my earnings with Wupload!!!

A little suggestion:

when modifying thing relating payment in the "Settings" page, a confirmation email is sent after a message saying "In order for these changes to take effect, you must confirm them. A confirmation email with further instructions has been sent to xxx@yyy.com" in the top of the page.
I think you should make this message more visible by using e.g. a red background for the div because its color is the same as other divs and a user could not see it well.
Also I suggest to warn the user that the email from Wupload could go in the Spam folder of his email and instruct him to make wupload.com a trusted domain from which receive email messages.

Hope this to be useful!

Best regards and KUTGW!

AtZ

As always, AtZ, thank you for the well thought out suggestions!

It's very helpful! :)

Regards,
Willy

I think they count every completed download that was made by free users .

Yes, we could every completed download made by free users, regardless of IP.

Thanks, eman! :D

Regards,
Willy

yes.

just click the "trade in points" on your stats page, and chose your option.

Once again, Bloodsucker to the rescue!

Regards,
Willy

That does not answer my question as i do not see evidence of this. Anyone care to answer?

What evidence are you missing, anon?

Regards,
Willy

Sorting by date in file manager is not working always random,also RU from ORON with premium account is not working,i told you yesterday but you didn't responded.

Sorry for posting with bold maybe you can see it now.

Duality - please PM me your account ID as well as the links you are trying so I can test them. Sorry I missed your previous message.

Regards,
Willy

anyone experienced that your total earnings went down? this morning I got like $14+ and now this evening it became $12, can you answer this willy why is it happening?

Hi, blazer!
Can you PM me your account ID as well as a little bit more information on the issue? Did you recently change your payment plan?

Regards,
Willy

in the RU page, many uploads remain or stuck in the "processing" for a long time, but otherwise show up in the file manager. are the files be error-free?

Hey, horde!
This has happened a couple of times during the last week - mainly when people were trying Wupload 2 Wupload. The files will be error free, but I'll make sure we look into getting that cleared up!

Thanks for the feedback!

Regards,
Willy

On the download page it says file storage time is unlimited for premium but only 30 days for free users,
Does this mean that you remove the free users files after 30 days? if so im going to be losing alot of files

File storage is unlimited for premium users, and yes, after 30 days from upload, files come down for free users.

PM me please so we can discuss a fix for this!

Regards,
Willy

In some underwear /joking, he seems to be online now. at over 15$ now in earnings :D

If only, anon :facepalm:

Sorry about the late replies for some of you - I'm out of the office today on a personal matter so will be checking in only periodically!

Any PMs, e-mails, forum posts, smoke signals will be answered! I'll be back in full force tomorrow B-)

Thank you, everybody, for your patience and understanding!

Regards,
Willy

Hi, sverdios. I responded to your PM requesting some info from you.

Regards,
Willy

Sorry about the late replies for some of you - I'm out of the office today on a personal matter so will be checking in only periodically!

Any PMs, e-mails, forum posts, smoke signals will be answered! I'll be back in full force tomorrow B-)

Thank you, everybody, for your patience and understanding!

Regards,
Willy

Please answer my pm, or the fuc... hacker charged my earnings on Wednesday :facepalm: and send 3 tickets yesterday and I did not answer, please :facepalm:

Since noone answeres how many ppl have gotten free premium im just gonna ask for mine to be upgraded too if you dont mind... Im a huge uplaoder myself

My affiliate id is: 13152

THANKS

PLEASE add the ability to add filenames to the end of the links in FileManager!

Very very frustrating trying to sort and get the correct links.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back