Status
Not open for further replies.
Willy , i didnt expect your answer , thank you so much and this is one of the best services i ever seen , and for that , ill quit all other hosts that im working with and start working with your site seriously .

plz take a look at this picture

c2898a.jpg

Total download Earning is 0.11 it was yesterday 0.1 and 2 days ago 0.9 this is what im talking about , and im pretty sure that I am using Plan A .

Now the Total Earning is 3.11 but as what you see in the Unpaid USD its only 3.1 is this counter counts from 1 - 10 ? so every 10 means 1 ? plz im a little bit slow but help me out to understand .

and you didnt answer my question , when i reach 10 Dollars and as what you know im using plan A and i have 3 Dollars sale does the 3 dollars counted and gonna be cahsed out ? or i should use plan B to cash out the Premium Sales ?

thank you again

Hey, itsperfecthit!

I'm looking at your account right now, and it says "Unpaid $3.11" - please let me know if it is the same in yours.

And you really should take a look at your account settings - http://www.wupload.com/account/settings

You are on Plan B - Advanced.

It doesn't matter what plan you are on, your earnings are your earnings and they will be paid out to you.

Regards,
Willy!

I just want to say a huge thank you to willy and his team. Ive been with them for 10 weeks now, so gone through the great times and not so great.

Sometimes i wonder how he has kept his patience lol. and yeah will admit ive been fed up and frustrated at times with uploading.

Ive worked out Im averaging round about $50 dollars a week, always paid on time with no hassle.

so i just wanted to say thanks, every new service has issues to start with. And counting to 10 when frustrated is the name of the game lol

Hey, itsperfecthit!

I'm looking at your account right now, and it says "Unpaid $3.11" - please let me know if it is the same in yours.

And you really should take a look at your account settings - http://www.wupload.com/account/settings

You are on Plan B - Advanced.

It doesn't matter what plan you are on, your earnings are your earnings and they will be paid out to you.

Regards,
Willy!
numbers are right and about the plan , im keep changing it to Plan A but when i refresh the page it returns to plan B again . can you plz fix it for me ?

LAST tiny question , if im on plan A the premium sales will not count for me ?

thank you

numbers are right and about the plan , im keep changing it to Plan A but when i refresh the page it returns to plan B again . can you plz fix it for me ?

LAST tiny question , if im on plan A the premium sales will not count for me ?

thank you

Hey, itsperfecthit!

You need to confirm the changes in your account by entering your password and your security answer (which hopefully everybody has set!!), then you'll receive a confirmation e-mail!

Regards,
Willy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back