Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Willy,
can you please resolve the wupload/IDM problem?

I tried the trick you mentioned before - add *.wupload.com as url, but it doesn't work for me. It just doesn't register the link as a premium?

How can that be solved. I really love IDM, and use WU premium, and I don't want to separate the two.

try to use your email that you use that you registered in WU
put it username as it it worked for me :)

djkelaj...... i think the only thing you can do is give critic to other people
get a life ore do something others then give critic here

i only wanna let see that stats are moving up again
if you dont like that , then dont read it

just some feedback

today was slow until 6hrs b4.

maybe they have added some servers....since we see some slight improve........in terms of speed!

Looks now everything working back again - normal, site loads fast for us and FManager/ru features.

Hey, Snow!

For free users, they are deleted 30 days after upload.

Premium users files are protected!

Regards,
Willy!

I want to know: what if upload a file on 1st August, after 30 days on 30th Aug if there is no download then you will delete on 31st August. What if there is a download on 31st Aug? Will you extend life of file for another 30 days or just for 1 days or 2 days only?

seriously just get a premium account ... it's a good investment and you don't have to worry about this kind of issues

I want to know: what if upload a file on 1st August, after 30 days on 30th Aug if there is no download then you will delete on 31st August. What if there is a download on 31st Aug? Will you extend life of file for another 30 days or just for 1 days or 2 days only?

The file will be deleted after 30 days from the last download.
You upload a file today and it is downloaded after 10 days, then the lifetime of your file will be extended for 30 days, when your file gets downloaded again it will be extended again for 30 days and so on.

Hey Willy and thank you for the great work ,
im having a really confusing issues in my account and i wish you have some answers for me .

1st : i got a 3$ Bonus for Premium sale throw my Files and im using Plan A is that ok ? so i can cahsout my sale bonus or i must have using the Plan B ?

2nd : My account balance was 3.9 and now its 3.1 , where the heck is money going ?

3rd : how can i request my payment .

thank you so much
waiting your answer .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back