Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question :) Does stats works fine for you guys ?

Because I have some pretty good expirience with uploading, and today I uploaded and posted 20 files periodicaly in my new megathread on 7 high quality forums, and what I got is 0.03$ in almost 20hrs.

Soo, my question is: Problem with stats or I should run from this host this moment ?

@cojba whenever i think the stats are not working i make sure the calendar dates are set right. so far every time it has been that i havent updated my calendar to the correct date.

and @ck13 unless wupload changed there rules in a last few weeks then your info is not correct. free users get files deleted 30 days from upload regardless if it gets downloads. downloads does not reset the time limit on files for free users.

my account is hacked
My id 5**** the hacker change all my information and I can't recover them please help me Postpone payment indefinitely or change my email to m*******@gmail.com
the hacker change my email to e****@live.fr and username to e*****
please recover my account again willy

Okay, guys - new rule.

Anybody who posts their PRIVATE account information in the thread is not going to get an answer.

Anybody who posts their PRIVATE account information in the thread stating that their account has been hacked will NOT be getting their account restored.

mohamed, as I just implemented this rule, if you PM me your account information about this issue, I will take a look into it.

I'm sorry if this sounds harsh, guys, but the security of your account information is YOUR responsibility, and posting your information in a public forum is the EASIEST way to get yourself hacked!

I don't want anybody losing any of their hard work!

Regards,
Willy!

Hi Willy,
can you please resolve the wupload/IDM problem?

I tried the trick you mentioned before - add *.wupload.com as url, but it doesn't work for me. It just doesn't register the link as a premium?

How can that be solved. I really love IDM, and use WU premium, and I don't want to separate the two.

Hey, agent!

Can you please PM me some screenshots of how you have your Wupload information stored in your settings in IDM so I can get a better idea?

We do as much as we can with IDM and support it's users, but the only issue is that they don't provide the same support back to us and Wupload affiliates!

Regards,
Willy!

Willy on a weekend i guess he's not replying my Pm :|

Hey, Bumble!

I still reply to PMs on weekends, but it isn't as quick of a response time ;)

I'll be getting to all PMs!

Regards,
Willy!

The file will be deleted after 30 days from the last download.
You upload a file today and it is downloaded after 10 days, then the lifetime of your file will be extended for 30 days, when your file gets downloaded again it will be extended again for 30 days and so on.

Hey, CK!

Free users files are protected for 30 days from UPLOAD!

Regards,
Willy!

Hey Willy and thank you for the great work ,
im having a really confusing issues in my account and i wish you have some answers for me .

1st : i got a 3$ Bonus for Premium sale throw my Files and im using Plan A is that ok ? so i can cahsout my sale bonus or i must have using the Plan B ?

2nd : My account balance was 3.9 and now its 3.1 , where the heck is money going ?

3rd : how can i request my payment .

thank you so much
waiting your answer .

Hey, itsperfecthit!

1) This is because your account is on Plan B (advanced), not Plan A! Please take a look at your settings!

2) I just took a look at your account, and it's at $3.1. I don't see any indication that it was at $3.9, or that it has changed.

3) Payments are automatic every Wednesday for earnings acquired by the previous Sunday, midnight. Minimum payout is $10!

Regards,
Willy!

My apologies for the issues which you were facing - these were temporary bugs which were the result of us running some maintenance and tests on the system and hardware. Take a look at your stats, they are updated correctly! If anybody suspects that there is still an issue with your stats, as always, PM me your account ID so I can take a look!

More so I should apologize for not informing everybody of this to avert any surprise and speculation ;)

There is still some issue with download speeds from certain servers, that is correct, but we have new hardware on the way which will greatly reduce the load on individual servers and improve speeds across the boards!

Thank you all for your patience, and keep up the good work!

Regards,
Willy!

Last edited:
You must be one of those freaking spammers that copy-paste other people's posts to flood the boards.

Never posted on a forum, i have my own traffic - hence why i don't need to cry if people use files i have used to post elsewhere.

You must be one of those people that post your own original content - that's why you're so upset about this. Please post your website link so i can take a look. Thanks.

the best solution is to promo your files on your own site...on forums the competion is too great...so think about gettinh up your own site boys :)

Hello Willy , can you tell me why almost all of my files was disapear ? My id
noob@gmail.com

Okay, guys - new rule.

Anybody who posts their PRIVATE account information in the thread is not going to get an answer.

Anybody who posts their PRIVATE account information in the thread stating that their account has been hacked will NOT be getting their account restored.

mohamed, as I just implemented this rule, if you PM me your account information about this issue, I will take a look into it.

I'm sorry if this sounds harsh, guys, but the security of your account information is YOUR responsibility, and posting your information in a public forum is the EASIEST way to get yourself hacked!

I don't want anybody losing any of their hard work!

Regards,
Willy!

You can't read so well eh?

Willy , i didnt expect your answer , thank you so much and this is one of the best services i ever seen , and for that , ill quit all other hosts that im working with and start working with your site seriously .

plz take a look at this picture

c2898a.jpg

Total download Earning is 0.11 it was yesterday 0.1 and 2 days ago 0.9 this is what im talking about , and im pretty sure that I am using Plan A .

Now the Total Earning is 3.11 but as what you see in the Unpaid USD its only 3.1 is this counter counts from 1 - 10 ? so every 10 means 1 ? plz im a little bit slow but help me out to understand .

and you didnt answer my question , when i reach 10 Dollars and as what you know im using plan A and i have 3 Dollars sale does the 3 dollars counted and gonna be cahsed out ? or i should use plan B to cash out the Premium Sales ?

thank you again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back