Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Willy. Tell me WTx...

wtffo.jpg

I am a PREMIUM User. Why this DL speed it's S L O W?

Willy Wupload has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

ok willy, re-tried the links sent to you and everything worked again!

can't send pm ;)

--> fixed,confirmed!

i said before that Im slow , but i guess im very very slow ,
last question Willy i promise

if I'm Plan A and somebody bought a premium account throw my banners or throw one of my files , i will get nothing ? or ill get my bonus but i cant cash it out until i change to Plan B ? plz willy be clear here so i can decide what is the best for me .

thanks in advance,
Perfet

Hi Willy !
Well i missed the last months and all promo. This filehost is the best atm. I must say good job. I used Filesonic and i made 150$ for less than month, but now Wupload is better than FS. Can i ask you .. there are gonna be new promotions soon ?

Best Wishes,

Willy Wupload has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

ok willy, re-tried the links sent to you and everything worked again!

can't send pm ;)

--> fixed,confirmed!

Good to know, broadcast, and thanks for the heads up!

Regards,
Willy!

i said before that Im slow , but i guess im very very slow ,
last question Willy i promise

if I'm Plan A and somebody bought a premium account throw my banners or throw one of my files , i will get nothing ? or ill get my bonus but i cant cash it out until i change to Plan B ? plz willy be clear here so i can decide what is the best for me .

thanks in advance,
Perfet

If you're on PPD, you will not receive anything for sales. The ONLY way you can, if if you are a webmaster - then you will make 10% site sales (ensure your site is confirmed in your Wupload account under "My Sites).

No, switching to Plan B will not enable you to receive funds from sales that occured while you were on Plan A.

Regards,
Willy

rapidleech plugin press :'(

Hi, nicesky!

I don't quite understand, but you seem distraught :)

Can you please explain what you mean?

Regards,
Willy!

Hi Willy !
Well i missed the last months and all promo. This filehost is the best atm. I must say good job. I used Filesonic and i made 150$ for less than month, but now Wupload is better than FS. Can i ask you .. there are gonna be new promotions soon ?

Best Wishes,

Hi Willy, I here have the same question as wtfcrane. I think both your promos were great, so I have to ask, will there be a new one any time soon?

Thanks in advance for reply .

Willy I have a question, I can download with Free Download Manager having a premium account?, I tried, but could not, and the speed is not so good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back