Status
Not open for further replies.
As I had mentioned to you before in my PM, you need to respond to them (which you say you did), but you need to wait for their response after they take a look at the information you provided!

i provided they wanted in email 3 days ago.
but no response yet.
and i made a ticket a week ago, but no response, too.

would u like to you go say to Fraud "sent an confirmation email to me"

regards

Willy i have 2 simple questions, you can answer with Yes or No

1) do you plan to change time, 10 minutes again ? Yes or No and if Yes when this year or next one.

2) do you plan to add old one download page ? Yes or No

i hope you have time(1 minute) to answer my simple questions.. and i`m sure many people wait for this answers...

Willy i have 2 simple questions, you can answer with Yes or No

1) do you plan to change time, 10 minutes again ? Yes or No and if Yes when this year or next one.

2) do you plan to add old one download page ? Yes or No

i hope you have time(1 minute) to answer my simple questions.. and i`m sure many people wait for this answers...

As I have mentioned a few times now, vAiLan, we are experimenting with the new download page.

Regards,
Willy!

Can't find the Promo link at "My Stats"

Hey, Thunders!

It will show up under the PROMO header on 07-20.

However, if you don't currently have any referrals, you won't see the link!

Regards,
Willy!

Willy this give me answer on my question 2) what about question number 1) ?

maybe 30 people told you after change the time from 10 to 30 minutes download stats go down.. i say the same thing.. my stats go down.. so if only 2-3 people say .. you can thing they wrong.. but if so many people told you that.. what you think all 30 people wrong and only you are right ? i don`t think so.. so what you wait why still keep 30 minutes ? or you want your member to be unhappy ?

oh my god my earning just going down and down :(

when i did 100$ i was able to make it everyday but now i stick under 65 :(

zyf2q.png

2011-07-18 1241 / $25.21
2011-07-19 1004 / $19.89
2011-07-20 846 / $15.6
2011-07-21 646 / $11.84
After 1 week it will be something like that 5/$0.02 I guess .
But that is normal , because it is summer !

I feel deceived. I have been promoting the site because it has the coolest features I ever seen in a filehost. Even if they did not sign up under my referral, it was an opportunity to let them experience how it feels to be a premium member or earn a little few bucks.

Now what? All hopes are gone.
All earnings are going down.
It seems that its following filesonic now.

Hey, all!

I appreciate your use of visual imagery to express yourself, but we are absolutely NOT cheating anybody. Never have, never will.

We announced test in the news section and the weekly e-mail.

I have never denied that people's stats fluctuate, they do all of the time - it's the nature of the business.

Every time people's stats fluctuate, we get blamed, but when the stats are back up, nobody says anything?

I appreciate everybody's opinion on the matter, but I think everybody can attest to the fact that Wupload does not cheat it's members. Period.

Regards,
Willy

There are many bugs. A REALLY PROBLEMATIC bugs is that i can't get a remote upload from uploaded.to working..it doesn't save the account details when i click upload.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back