Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Willy change more from the increased time free download instead you disable users for free download again so it would be better for wu

funny-monkey-1.jpg

Willy remote upload from FILESONIC to WUPLOAD is not working! its Error 404!

Links are not dead and im also a premium user of filesonic...

Please check it..i already submitted my ticket.. Ticket #5750

Hi, jbisana!

If you've submitted a ticket, you need to wait for the support staff to respond.

As for Filesonic to Wupload remote upload, we're processing a massive amount of files in Remote Upload, the majority of them being Filesonic to Wupload, so there will be a bit of a wait for them to process.

Apologies for the inconvenience!

Regards,
Willy!

Good Host Willy Wupload, I have a question, why some of my files looks like? Created On: 26/06/2011 00:20:01 Updated On: 7/13/2011 1:26:33 What do you mean by update?
Thanks

Hey, Kevin!

If you made any changes to the file (filename, added a password, moved the file from one folder the next), it will show as "updated"!

Regards,
Willy!

willy you forgot to coment this one..

I will not continue to comment on spurious accusations that I or Wupload are cheating our affiliates.

Simple as that.

Regards,
Willy

@Vailan : You can remove link Wupload from your site or Stop don't Upload more file and share file wupload if you feel bad wupload like me .

at least can we know if this DECISION is final ??

It is a major change for PPD affiliates the 30 min between dl's.

maybe a solution is to be in the middle of 10mins and 30 which is 20m.

or is it a testing week / month to that and according to the result we will see how it goes ???

It is a test, broadcast. As with most changes we have made to the site or changes we are planning to make to the site (such as affiliate suggested features), I can't give you an ETA.

As always, thank you for your input on the matter!

Regards,
Willy!

Willy i know what is spurios.. but i`m sure you don`t know what is ,,respect,, becouse you know perfect with this experiment people who use ppd will have drop in earnings.. many people told you that.. include many people in other forum(you know which forum i mean) so after so many people who told you that you still think you are right and all others wrong.. :)?

edit: willy you say it`s test.. ok this mean if you change again to 10 minutes your test was wrong.. and you final understand people lose money.. so do you plan to compansate all members who lose money in this time of testing.. because... you can`t make test with my hard work and all other people who work hard.

Last edited:
Willy i know what is spurios.. but i`m sure you don`t know what is ,,respect,, becouse you know perfect with this experiment people who use ppd will have drop in earnings.. many people told you that.. include many people in other forum(you know which forum i mean) so after so many people who told you that you still think you are right and all others wrong.. :)?

edit: willy you say it`s test.. ok this mean if you change again to 10 minutes your test was wrong.. and you final understand people lose money.. so do you plan to compansate all members who lose money in this time of testing.. because... you can`t make test with my hard work and all other people who work hard.

How are you losing money? Is Wupload charging you to upload to them? I don't think so, you may have a drop in earnings because of this but you're not losing money, to lose money would mean it's money you already had that was taken away from you and this isn't the case at all.

You have an issue with this causing your download count to go down, deal with it. Wupload is obviously performing this "test" to see how their premium sales rise/decline not to see whether users get more or less downloads and that should be obvious.

The only problem is that Wupload set the bar too high from the beginning . To be honest Wupload downloads table and download counts are the best in all filehosts branch .Wupload pays on time and it`s easy to use , but when you go from the beginning with such great conditions for every uploader it is normal at some point to have problems. When from the beginning you make everything crystal clear - your rules for all uploaders , free users and premium users and you stick with that rules for 2 months , but now you have decided to change those rules = problems . It is your filehost Willy , you are the boss and you can change rules and everything that you like , but it will be really cool if you inform us ON TIME . Please do not make promises that you can`t keep . Please do not change your filehost too much - it is great (the last changes are not but..it is summer=)).And it is not true that nobody is writing when everything is fine , I`ve said thank you a million times and other members too , but everyone is blind for things that are not important for him at the moment.Bottom line - I know that your filehost needs sales to keep up with those growing affiliates payments , more servers etc , but can you figure out some other way different from making the life of the free user hell ? Because when someone is on PPD plan you know that he counts on free users downloads and when there is many free user downloads usually sales are coming.Wupload is not cheating , but it is with one leg on the road to other filehosts and that is bad .Your filehost is still unique in a very good way - keep it that way and don`t forget us !

Last edited:
The only problem is that Wupload set the bar too high from the beginning . To be honest Wupload downloads table and download counts are the best in all filehosts branch .Wupload pays on time and it`s easy to use , but when you go from the beginning with such great conditions for every uploader it is normal at some point to have problems. When from the beginning you make everything crystal clear - your rules for all uploaders , free users and premium users and you stick with that rules for 2 months , but now you have decided to change those rules = problems . It is your filehost Willy , you are the boss and you can change rules and everything that you like , but it will be really cool if you inform us ON TIME . Please do not make promises that you can`t keep . Please do not change your filehost too much - it is great (the last changes are not but..it is summer=)).And it is not true that nobody is writing when everything is fine , I`ve said thank you a million times and other members too , but everyone is blind for things that are not important for him at the moment.Bottom line - I know that your filehost needs sales to keep up with those growing affiliates payments , more servers etc , but can you figure out some other way different from making the life of the free user hell ? Because when someone is on PPD plan you know that he counts on free users downloads and when there is many free user downloads usually sales are coming.Wupload is not cheating , but it is with one leg on the road to other filehosts and that is bad .You filehost is still unique in a very good way - keep it that way and don`t forget us !
yes agree with u, man.

i m on PPD. i got daily 1500-2000 downloads when limits are 10mins & got 7-12 sales weekly but last 1-2 weeks i got just 1-3 sells, downloads are less than 1000. willy for sales 10mins is much better.

Hey, all!

I appreciate all of the comments and concerns about the tests we've been running on Wupload, but there is a simple fact which can't be ignored:

Cutting downloads is not in our interest as a filehost or as a business!

Downloads are our metric which we use to gauge our growth, and the fact is, if downloads decrease that means we are no longer growing.

We had announced that we would be entering a test period in our weekly e-mail and on the news page last Friday, but if those changes are not necessarily permanent, I cannot give you specifics.

We still pay higher than any other filehost, provide support that most filehosts lack, and have features and benefits for our members (such as custom earning plans, free premiums and a massive promo) which attracted a lot of you over to us in the first place!

As soon as the test period is done, we will be announcing some exciting features and promos!

As always, affiliates need to be aggressively uploading new and unique material and sharing it, and you will continue to earn and earn WELL with Wupload!

Regards,
Willy!

And i still have the highest numbers with wupload, and i'm working with 4 filehosts, so that 30 minutes time wasn't affect me that much yet, but we need to have patience.
I understand they try to improve their earnings too, so far willy was receptive to feedback and always try's to keep both users and uploaders happy.
Anyway, today i have improved ftp speeds, thank you willy for starting resolve that problems and we will look forward to you're changes.

My files from filesonic are queued from 1 day ......yout servers can handle with a large amount of files???Why are you in this bussiness anymore???i use wupload justb for backup account for my files in filesonic......i don't care about yout 30 mins....and other stupid tests.If you can not handle with large amount let us know.....because i don't buy premium from you, to wait to RU 10 Links for 1 Day, and not even started to RU
Pay Money ....for low services quality
I am done wih Wupload!!!!

Last edited:
Hey, uzzlicu!

Unfortunately we have been processing a massive amount of Filesonic files since about Thursday. They've been making up roughly 90% of the remote upload queue, which results in some longer than normal processing times on affiliates files.

Be patient and the files will process!

My apologies for the inconvenience!

Regards,
Willy!

@Willy
Ok let's say this is just first time happening to me i didn't want to judge for that (sorry for did it) but can i be sure that this will not happen everytime is a large amount of files?
Because i was thinking to put a mirror of WU in my links. And maybe i post 10-15 times/day with 5 links/each post and i can't wait that long 1-2 days for remote some files.....will this be solved ??or will happen everytime large amount of files are RU (please don't tell me everything will be ok if will not be so)
Thanks

Last edited:
what happened to my premium acc : tibotibo5050 i buy it from 5 days ( 1 month )

when i download file i fined it free acc

please check my acc , thaaaaaaaanx Willy .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back